Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tony Wiggins goes hard on Shad, Lawrence, Pederson, and the whole staff.

(01-10-2024, 01:40 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote:
(01-10-2024, 01:22 PM)OG-JAGFAN Wrote: Nick Wright the biggest Trevor fan backtracks

https://youtu.be/ekEhIASsuj0?si=ayqOq_0JsAtuZDUC

I think "backtracks" is a bit misleading.  He still comes off as a believer to me, but it's hard to get up with pom poms and get overly excited and sell to people with any confidence or certainty about Trevor's future given what happened this year, especially with how it ended.  I thought his take was rational and reasoned and is pretty much exactly what I've said as have many others.  Interviewer was clearly salty about some lost bets though lol.

He said the same thing I have been saying over the last two weeks. Lawrence was not the same once Little stepped on his ankle in that Monday Night game with the Bengals and it [BLEEP] him up. That was the beginning of the downward spiral for this football team.

Funny enough, when Stroud had his concussion against the Jets, they did the right thing and shut him down for two straight weeks in a row. It ultimately may have been the difference as to why they were able to keep winning football games and ultimately win the division. 

Lawrence had his moments, the entire team had it's moments, good and bad. Simply put, he does have to be better going into year four and year three with the same coaching staff. He just has to be. He cannot control everything around him, meaning, a bad situation, a bad offensive line up front and a bad running game. 

He can, however, control where that football goes when it's in his hands. In that regard, it's paramount that he no longer allows bad situations to become worse situations. Don't allow a snowball to become an avalanche. Don't allow a mountain of [BLEEP] to be made out of a mole hill. 

He'll learn. I bet he learned it this past season with a [BLEEP] up knee, [BLEEP] up ankle, [BLEEP] up throwing shoulder and cracked skull for a concussion. He has to protect the football going forward, but, most importantly, he. has. to. protect. himself.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tony Wiggins goes hard on Shad, Lawrence, Pederson, and the whole staff. - by Caldrac - 01-10-2024, 04:47 PM