Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Did the Jaguars put in the fix?

(This post was last modified: 05-20-2016, 03:29 PM by Jaguarrior.)

Day After 2016 Draft:

By all accounts we shouldn't have got both Ramsey and Jack. This never happens to us. 

You know what happens to us? Matt Jones, Blaine Gabbert, and Derrick Harvey (sweet kata though). Don't forget about the Anger. And why do we draft the only guy who can windmill, but can't swim.

We get "top of the line" free agents like Joey Porter, Drayton Florence, Cleo Lemons, Laurent Robinson and Hugh Douglas. Yep, this all happened to us.

Just when you think our players are turning a corner, they slowly degrade before your very eyes: Sims-Walker, Leftwich, Shorts, Garrard anyone...

We let Hall of Famers get picked by other teams. Jags have let JJ Watt, Ciara's boyfriend and a serial rapist with a cannon of an arm, slide right by them. What give?

The worst things happen to us. Our first marque pass rusher goes down in 30 minutes of his first practice. Joekel even went down a few games into his first season. Blackmon is a stud, but he can't or won't get on the field. Hope you're doing well Justin. We loose our first great QB an LT to injuries way too soon. Brunell and Bo were something to watch when I was a kid. 

Worst of all, we lose to the Titans and only the Titans 3 times in a season. The playoff game still hurts. I think I blocked out most of the pain and memories overtime. We were sooooo close. That's ok. I'm over it.

I feel something different now. I guess I've know it since we've had the new regime. We're a real football team now, so if they fixed it. Go. It's been broke long enough.

How I feel a day after 1st Round Pick suffers a knee injury for the consecutive year:
Nothing has changed. From now on I'm just adding all the bad stuff that happens to Jag fans while I sit at my desk crying. Feel free to add you're own and I'll update.

1. Jalen Ramsey goes down with a what is said to be a minor meniscus tear. But who are we kidding. We know he's out for the season.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Messages In This Thread
Did the Jaguars put in the fix? - by Jaguarrior - 04-30-2016, 02:45 PM
Did the Jaguars put in the fix? - by knarnn - 04-30-2016, 02:47 PM
Did the Jaguars put in the fix? - by StitchJones - 04-30-2016, 04:08 PM
Did the Jaguars put in the fix? - by JagFanatic24 - 04-30-2016, 04:24 PM
Did the Jaguars put in the fix? - by Jaguarrior - 04-30-2016, 04:30 PM
Did the Jaguars put in the fix? - by StitchJones - 05-01-2016, 08:49 AM
Did the Jaguars put in the fix? - by Jaguarrior - 05-01-2016, 12:10 PM
Did the Jaguars put in the fix? - by Jaguarrior - 05-19-2016, 03:26 PM
Did the Jaguars put in the fix? - by DewtheMathis - 05-19-2016, 09:06 PM
Did the Jaguars put in the fix? - by Pujo - 05-19-2016, 10:46 PM
Did the Jaguars put in the fix? - by EricC85 - 05-20-2016, 08:41 AM