Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Did the Jaguars put in the fix?

(This post was last modified: 05-20-2016, 03:29 PM by Jaguarrior.)

Day After 2016 Draft:

By all accounts we shouldn't have got both Ramsey and Jack. This never happens to us. 

You know what happens to us? Matt Jones, Blaine Gabbert, and Derrick Harvey (sweet kata though). Don't forget about the Anger. And why do we draft the only guy who can windmill, but can't swim.

We get "top of the line" free agents like Joey Porter, Drayton Florence, Cleo Lemons, Laurent Robinson and Hugh Douglas. Yep, this all happened to us.

Just when you think our players are turning a corner, they slowly degrade before your very eyes: Sims-Walker, Leftwich, Shorts, Garrard anyone...

We let Hall of Famers get picked by other teams. Jags have let JJ Watt, Ciara's boyfriend and a serial rapist with a cannon of an arm, slide right by them. What give?

The worst things happen to us. Our first marque pass rusher goes down in 30 minutes of his first practice. Joekel even went down a few games into his first season. Blackmon is a stud, but he can't or won't get on the field. Hope you're doing well Justin. We loose our first great QB an LT to injuries way too soon. Brunell and Bo were something to watch when I was a kid. 

Worst of all, we lose to the Titans and only the Titans 3 times in a season. The playoff game still hurts. I think I blocked out most of the pain and memories overtime. We were sooooo close. That's ok. I'm over it.

I feel something different now. I guess I've know it since we've had the new regime. We're a real football team now, so if they fixed it. Go. It's been broke long enough.

How I feel a day after 1st Round Pick suffers a knee injury for the consecutive year:
Nothing has changed. From now on I'm just adding all the bad stuff that happens to Jag fans while I sit at my desk crying. Feel free to add you're own and I'll update.

1. Jalen Ramsey goes down with a what is said to be a minor meniscus tear. But who are we kidding. We know he's out for the season.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:By all accounts we shouldn't have got both Ramsey and Jack. This never happens to us.

You know what happens to us? Matt Jones, Blaine Gabbert, and Derrick Harvey (sweet kata though). Don't forget about the Anger. And why do we draft the only guy who can windmill, but can't swim.

We get "top of the line" free agents like Joey Porter, Drayton Florence, Cleo Lemons, Laurent Robinson and Hugh Douglas. Yep, this all happened to us.

Just when you think our players are turning a corner, they slowly degrade before your very eyes: Sims-Walker, Leftwich, Shorts, Garrard anyone...

We let Hall of Famers get picked by other teams. Jags have let JJ Watt, Ciara's boyfriend and a serial rapist with a cannon of an arm, slide right by them. What give?

The worst things happen to us. Our first marque pass rusher goes down in 30 minutes of his first practice. Joekel even went down a few games into his first season. Blackmon is a stud, but he can't or won't get on the field. Hope you're doing well Justin. We loose our first great QB an LT to injuries way too soon. Brunell and Bo were something to watch when I was a kid.

Worst of all, we lose to the Titans and only the Titans 3 times in a season. The playoff game still hurts. I think I blocked out most of the pain and memories overtime. We were sooooo close. That's ok. I'm over it.

I feel something different now.
I guess I've know it since we've had the new regime. We're a real football team now, so if they fixed it. Go. It's been broke long enough.

The curse of Dan Marino has been lifted.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

I have some spare aluminum foil if you'd like to make a hat.

It's a breath of fresh air. It's great to be a Jaguar.

Quote:I have some spare aluminum foil if you'd like to make a hat.

I don't understand the relevancy of your post. go jags

Quote:I don't understand the relevancy of your post. go jags
...obviously

Quote:...obviously

Wait a minute. Did you read what I wrote or are you one of those guys that don't have very good reading comprehension skills. It's cool either way. Just want to know who I'm dealing with.

If none of the above. I'm sorry if I somehow hurt your feelings...

(This post was last modified: 05-19-2016, 03:27 PM by Jaguarrior.)

And the hits keep onna comin'

There's always something. We can't have nice things. 

And by "things" I mean super talented confident  alpha males. 

Siiiiiigggggggghhhhhhh...

I wondered if the NFL was rigged a long time ago... having Jalen tear his MCL adds to my thinking... give the fans hope.. get the season tickets.. and then blam... injury..lol

Quote:I wondered if the NFL was rigged a long time ago... having Jalen tear his MCL adds to my thinking... give the fans hope.. get the season tickets.. and then blam... injury..lol

Dang bro. Are you okay? Posting this stuff in every thread. It's a game and bad stuff happens sometimes. Also he didn't tear his MCL, it was a meniscus injury. And I guess you were kidding about the rigged thing but if not, sorry lol.

Quote:The curse of Dan Marino has been lifted.

You angered the witch doctor you bastard!
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:Dang bro. Are you okay? Posting this stuff in every thread. It's a game and bad stuff happens sometimes. Also he didn't tear his MCL, it was a meniscus injury. And I guess you were kidding about the rigged thing but if not, sorry lol.
yeah it was just a joke..i guess looking back a really bad one especially if I have to explain it.

(This post was last modified: 05-20-2016, 03:48 PM by Yo Boy.)

Quote:Day After 2016 Draft:

By all accounts we shouldn't have got both Ramsey and Jack. This never happens to us.

We get "top of the line" free agents like Joey Porter, Drayton Florence, Cleo Lemons, Laurent Robinson and Hugh Douglas. Yep, this all happened to us.

I feel something different now. I guess I've know it since we've had the new regime. We're a real football team now, so if they fixed it. Go. It's been broke long enough.

How I feel a day after 1st Round Pick suffers a knee injury for the consecutive year:

Nothing has changed. From now on I'm just adding all the bad stuff that happens to Jag fans while I sit at my desk crying. Feel free to add you're own and I'll update.

1. Jalen Ramsey goes down with a what is said to be a minor meniscus tear. But who are we kidding. We know he's out for the season.

Ahh The Pains of those Titan losses, I Will never forget it...I also will never forget Morten Anderson missing a point blank field goal which helped the jags get into their first playoffs... The joy of that is priceless...

I look at our unfortunate events and although they're bad,they dont compare to other teams around the league... Could you imagine having a losing team for 50 years?? Cleveland..

The Justin Blackmon thing still bothers me, where the hell is Jimmy Smith when u need him to mentor?? Hell that probably would have been just as bad.. Jimmy and Blackmon getting stoned.. Lol the media would have love that...

The jags are almost past the smoke... It will be clear again... Trust me...

We need to to get rid of Curse Henne tho..

Quote:Ahh The Pains of those Titan losses, I Will never forget it...I also will never forget Morten Anderson missing a point blank field goal which helped the jags get into their first playoffs... The joy of that is priceless...

I look at our unfortunate events and although they're bad,they dont compare to other teams around the league... Could you imagine having a losing team for 50 years?? Cleveland..

The Justin Blackmon thing still bothers me, where the hell is Jimmy Smith when u need him to mentor?? Hell that probably would have been just as bad.. Jimmy and Blackmon getting stoned.. Lol the media would have love that...

The jags are almost past the smoke... It will be clear again... Trust me...

We need to to get rid of Curse Henne tho..

I know you right in my heart but in my bones I feel it's just a matter of time until injuries or trumped up cases or something plagues this team again. 

As for Henne, his only ability is reliability. We'll see tho... 

Quote:I know you right in my heart but in my bones I feel it's just a matter of time until injuries or trumped up cases or something plagues this team again.

As for Henne, his only ability is reliability. We'll see tho...

Yeah Thats the funny thing with bones.. They start to hurt when the storm comes..And its been storming for a while now... The sun will shine again... Lol.. Caldwell did a good thing signing Prince this offseason for insurance purposes.