Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Julius Thomas

Ryan O'Halloran ‏@<b>ryanohalloran</b> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/ryanohalloran/status/653163734576271360'>38m38 minutes ago</a>

<p class=""><a class="" href='https://twitter.com/hashtag/Jaguars?src=hash'>#<b>Jaguars</b></a>' "plan" is for Thomas to be active.

[Image: giphy.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

O'Halloran is a "jackass"

@AdamBCC

Julius Thomas cleared to return for #Jaguars http://t.co/WKsrkB15qQ http://t.co/Wk73pwj0NR
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Lol @ Julius playing today

All that crying for nothing.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

The real question is do I start him in fantasy?
Shock the world

Quote:Lol @ Julius playing today

But he's faking and being soft!
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(This post was last modified: 10-11-2015, 09:28 AM by Haterade.)

Quote:The real question is do I start him in fantasy?
I've got Owen Daniels and Julius. Think Owen has the better matchup, still not sure how involved Julius will be. Aren't our TEs averaging one target a game, maybe two? They say he'll be full participant, but I'm guessing he plays a handful of snaps then something snaps and he's back on the sideline

Quote:But he's faking and being soft!

He probably read what we were saying about him so now he has to play. Bet. Just keepin' it 100, bruuuh.

Quote:The real question is do I start him in fantasy?

I have this situation as well. I think i'm going to roll with charles clay based on the match up he has against the Tacks and I want to see how Thomas is involved before I commit to him.

Quote:I've got Owen Daniels and Julius. Think Owen has the better matchup, still not sure how involved Julius will be. Aren't our TEs averaging one target a game, maybe two? They say he'll be full participant, but I'm guessing he plays a handful of snaps then something snaps and he's back on the sideline

I have Greg Olsen on a bye and picked up Larry Donnell, but this news just came out. I'm sure Blake will be looking for him.
Shock the world

Quote:Just don't get mad when Julius is still "healing" by week 12  :whistling:
what's up cuz

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

Quote: I get the feeling JT won't play for jags until next year if he is still here then.

Wrong.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote: 

<div style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(252,252,252);">
<div>@RapSheet
</div>
<p style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(252,252,252);">After his first week catching passes without a cast, there’s a good chance #Jaguars TE Julius Thomas (hand) makes his debut today.

</div>

This would be great news...

Quote:Lol @ Julius playing today

Don't worry about it...  We've already cut the guy...

Quote:I've got Owen Daniels and Julius. Think Owen has the better matchup, still not sure how involved Julius will be. Aren't our TEs averaging one target a game, maybe two? They say he'll be full participant, but I'm guessing he plays a handful of snaps then something snaps and he's back on the sideline

Owen plays the Raiders. Go look at all the TEs who have faced them this year. It's insane. Definitely play Owen.

Quote:And quit PMing me about hiding behind a computer screen. I'm not the spineless turd that thinks it's OK to make anonymous and unfounded accusations against someone that is professionally not in a position to defend themselves.

If it weren't for the fact you are hiding behind a computer screen, you could be sued for defamation of character.

So don't ask what is wrong with me, what the hell is wrong with you and what kind of worthless parents did you have to allow you to think this kind of behavior is acceptable in a public forum?

You got some serious issues, my dude. I think it's time for you to calm down with the angry posts at 4am, I'm not sure if you're a meth addict or what your damn problem is.

What kind or worthless life do you live where it's acceptable to completely go overboard insulting someone you don't know? this is a public forum, I can post whatever I want as long as it folows the rules

I hope for your own sake that you don't try to talk to people in real life like that, you probably dont.

You going overboard with insults on this MB is clearly indicative of you either used to be picked on, have mental health issues, or a drug problem.

Have fun with your cyber insults, and your rages at 4am, If you've really got nothing better to do, then there should be no discussion here

(This post was last modified: 10-11-2015, 11:23 AM by atburg.)

Quote:You got some serious issues, my dude. I think it's time for you to calm down with the angry posts at 4am, I'm not sure if you're a meth addict or what your damn problem is.

What kind or worthless life do you live where it's acceptable to completely go overboard insulting someone you don't know? this is a public forum, I can post whatever I want as long as it folows the rules

I hope for your own sake that you don't try to talk to people in real life like that, you probably dont.

You going overboard with insults on this MB is clearly indicative of you either used to be picked on, have mental health issues, or a drug problem.

Have fun with your cyber insults, and your rages at 4am, If you've really got nothing better to do, then there should be no discussion here
So you're mad at someone insulting your pointless thread on a public forum, yet you call him a meth addict? And I would think anyone who sends threats in messages should be grounds for being banned?

Quote:So you're mad at someone insulting your pointless thread on a public forum, yet you call him a meth addict? And I would think anyone who sends threats in messages should be grounds for being banned?
hit the nail on the head

Quote:You got some serious issues, my dude. I think it's time for you to calm down with the angry posts at 4am, I'm not sure if you're a meth addict or what your damn problem is.

Stop posting.

Quote:hit the nail on the head

funny, haven't seen you post a thing about this team.

good job 12 posts