Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Julius Thomas

One thing that is clear is that we need to do whatever we can to get Julius back this week.  These drives keep fizzling out in the red zone.  We need him to be that big red zone target that he is so we can turn some of these field goals into touchdowns.  Wrap his damn hand or do whatever needs to be done and get him on the field. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

won't make a difference

#becausegus

True

He will hurt something else once he plays. Nice signing.

Who cares, this team is done 

Quote:won't make a difference

#becausegus
My feelings are shading that way

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Having tests done today to see if he's cleared
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Makes you wonder if JT and Marks would've won us the game yesterday. Maybe Marks sacks Matt and doesn't grab his head, and maybe JT burns the defense all day long.

Those guys need to get back fast!

So he can catch all 3 tight end targets thrown his way

Quote:So he can catch all 3 tight end targets thrown his way

So you don't think who's playing the position matters as far as how many targets a position gets?

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:So you don't think who's playing the position matters as far as how many targets a position gets?

I do not. Clay harbor is a mismatch for linebackers too, and even though he has alligator arms, it's concerning that he wasnt involved more the last 4 weeks

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2015, 02:59 PM by Pujo.)

Quote:So he can catch all 3 tight end targets thrown his way

I can guarantee thomas will get at minimum like 5 targets a game and probably more. If they thought either if their current right ends were remotely close to the skill as JT they wouldn't have spent so much in free agency in him. This doesn't take into account Thomas' ability in the redzone which is the major problem with our offense.

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2015, 03:07 PM by imtheblkranger.)

Quote:I do not. Clay harbor is a mismatch for linebackers too, and even though he has alligator arms, it's concerning that he wasnt involved more the last 4 weeks

JT will get more targets. Blake and Gus have even said they run a lot of plays with a TE first read but they're being covered by the def. JT will require much more coverage help than Harbor or Marcedes. Either opening ARob or leaving him (JT) one on one
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Thomas looks a bit out of shape, I am curious to see how he shows

I hope he comes back healthy and does help us out. Would love to see him come out on fire and score a few times.

JT stubbed his toe getting out of bed in the middle of the night. Out 4 additional weeks.

Quote:Thomas looks a bit out of shape, I am curious to see how he shows

He shouldn't be. He's been practicing limited, I'd imagine they keep his conditioning right.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Yeah, Thomas looks like he developed a little bit of a baby bump

he's about 3 months preggers

ANOTHER MAJOR FREE AGENT BUST FOR THE JAGGS...SAME OLD STORY...

So long and thanks for all the fish

Quote:ANOTHER MAJOR FREE AGENT BUST FOR THE JAGGS...SAME OLD STORY...

Bust before he's in the field. Ok.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS