Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Julius Thomas

Quote:Stop posting.

and you too, have you ever even discussed Jags football? or are you one of the many who come on here just to roast people's opinions like about 90% of this board is?

Get back to me when you've even remotely shown that you know anything about this organization

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Annnnnnnddddf kilt.

Andddddd another guy who doesn't even talk about football.

Quality discussion fellas!

Do you guys even know what you're arguing about anymore?

By the way, purple, You only have 422 posts...  it's not like you have cred here...  Dork

Quote:and you too, have you ever even discussed Jags football? or are you one of the many who come on here just to roast people's opinions like about 90% of this board is?

Get back to me when you've even remotely shown that you know anything about this organization
Stop posting. Stop projecting. 

News flash, JT80 has been cleared to play, Per NFL Network...

But please, everyone...  Continue to moan and complain...

Oh, and Marks is out...  Maybe we can create a new thread about him and how we should cut ties with Marks...  

Quote:Stop posting. Stop projecting. 

editing 4 word posts? do you have that hard of a time with words?

Can you guys grow up and stop arguing back and forth over nonsense.

Quote:News flash, JT80 has been cleared to play, Per NFL Network...

Oh, and Marks is out...  Maybe we can create a new thread about him and how we should cut ties with Marks...  

Nobody is gonna complain about Sen'Derrick... He's a great player and has never been labeled soft

On the other hand, Julius has.

Quote:editing 4 word posts? do you have that hard of a time with words?
Stop posting. Stop projecting. Stop being mad.

Quote:News flash, JT80 has been cleared to play, Per NFL Network...

Marks is out? Guy is soft and will never play another down for this team again. He is faking and is probably sitting at home on his pile of money playing madden. Anyone that tries to deny this is an idiot. Anyone who calls me an idiot is an idiot, anyone who calls someone else an idiot is an idiot.

/purplenurple28

Quote:Stop posting. Stop projecting. Stop being mad.

I'm just going to assume that you're either not familiar with English, or you're too scared to make a mistake typing.

Quote:Nobody is gonna complain about Sen'Derrick... He's a great player and has never been labeled soft

On the other hand, Julius has.

Actually, Marks was with the tacks, they laughed at us for signing him...

C'mon Man!!!  Get with it...

Or just stop pretending to be a fan.

Own your troll...

Quote:I'm just going to assume that you're either not familiar with English, or you're too scared to make a mistake typing.
Stop posting. Stop projecting. Stop being mad. Stop eating glue.

Quote:Actually, Marks was with the tacks, they laughed at us for signing him...

C'mon Man!!!  Get with it...

Or just stop pretending to be a fan.

Own your troll...

Please direct me to a quote of a Titans fan calling Marks "Soft"

then:

Please google Julius Thomas being soft

Problem solved

yall go smoke something and chill

Seriously, if you're a hater, just own it.

Don't come here and pretend that you care.

I'm pretty critical of the coaching by Bradley...  And if someone calls me a hater for it, so be it.

But dude, you're not even making any real sense, other than being a loser that really has not ties to the Jaguars other than just being a complete tool.

Own it... 

Quote:yall go smoke something and chill

yahhh brahhh lets just smoooke some herb and hit the slopes maaaaaan 

Quote:Seriously, if you're a hater, just own it.

Don't come here and pretend that you care.

I'm pretty critical of the coaching by Bradley...  And if someone calls me a hater for it, so be it.

But dude, you're not even making any real sense, other than being a loser that really has not ties to the Jaguars other than just being a complete tool.

Own it... 

So you're gonna completely ignore my last post? Because I was right, right?

Alright buddy

im down with that

This is much better than reality tv.