Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags and Bruce Irvin

Quote:Astounding, considering our QBs were Gabbert and McCown

our WRs were Dillard Shorts and Thomas

our RB group were the elders of MoJo and Greg Jones and a bunch of guys behind them

2 rostered full backs

Marcedes Lewis and Zach Potter at TE...
That is painful to read.

It was painful to watch and live through, but it's painful to go back and read, too.

Thank goodness we now have credible receiving threats and a credible QB.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Casserly?

Gruden

Quote:Casserly?
Could have been him. I agree with the logic if the QB has a ton of upside and it's a late round pick. If you end finding a hidden gem then you'll get a large ROI. If you miss then who cares with a 6th or 7th.

Quote:Lord. How did that happen?

I also never said they couldn't improve. They have to improve and I think they will on defense. They just won't improve from 28th to #1......
We spent a lot of money in free agency and made a good trade.

Quote:B is why he would fall that far.

Wouldn't like that draft very much at all personally.   
I've no doubt in my mind Nkemdice will fall from the top 5-10 player speculated late last year due to his off field stuff.

I just don't know if he will fall that far.

What else didn't you like about that offseason?

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Bruce Irvin is following Jags fans on twitter: http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2016/3/3/11...on-twitter

Could just be a ruse to get a better offer from Atlanta, but if not, welcome to Jacksonville Irvin.

Quote:Bruce Irvin is following Jags fans on twitter: <a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2016/3/3/11152832/2016-nfl-free-agency-bruce-irvin-followed-jaguars-fans-on-twitter'>http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2016/3/3/11152832/2016-nfl-free-agency-bruce-irvin-followed-jaguars-fans-on-twitter</a>

Could just be a ruse to get a better offer from Atlanta, but if not, welcome to Jacksonville Irvin.

Flip back a couple pages.

Quote:With a 7th round pick? You really don't need much justification. Maybe we can find Henne's replacement or trade him after a couple years for a 5th.

Can't remember who said it but I remember someone said they'd ideally try to draft a QB every year in hopes of hitting the lotto.

Shack Harris said this as well, but never actually did it.

Quote:That looks like a pretty good offseason, if you could convince me Nkemdiche...

A.  Would fall that far; and

B.  Would keep his head on straight.

I also like the Valentine pick in the 5th...Brothers, too, though ideally we'd get him lower in the 3rd after a trade down.

Under this scenario...who would you put at C?
Cann

Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

Irvin went on another following spree tonight. He followed about 30-40 Jaguar fans. Not a single fan from another team, either. This is crazy.
Shock the world

Quote:Irvin went on another following spree tonight. He followed about 30-40 Jaguar fans. Not a single fan from another team, either. This is crazy.

His tweets are making me more optimistic too.

He said feels great to be wanted after a ton of Jags fans have been tweeting him and reports have come out how were favorites to give him 9-10m per year. Than he said just a few hours ago "So direspectful", which to me sounds like Seattle made a low ball offer.

But hey, I'm probably reading to much into things...lol

Quote:Irvin went on another following spree tonight. He followed about 30-40 Jaguar fans. Not a single fan from another team, either. This is crazy.
Yeah BCC showed that they had 70 followers in common between them and Irvin...and that number probably grew some from then even. Whole lotta smoke now. 

hes putting too much on this, feels like some bull [BLEEP]

I will be mad if I see something like "Bruce Irvin agree with Falcons on a 5 years deal" next week.

"Biggest fear of ever moving back to atl. These dudes don't wanna see u successful especially if u from the city" - Bruce Irvin tweet this morning.
Shock the world

Quote:"Biggest fear of ever moving back to atl. These dudes don't wanna see u successful especially if u from the city" - Bruce Irvin tweet this morning.
no matter how many twitter followers he follows home always tugs at the heart.

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->;

;

Quote:"Biggest fear of ever moving back to atl. These dudes don't wanna see u successful especially if u from the city" - Bruce Irvin tweet this morning.

And he'll end up signing with the Falcons. Just because. People confound me.

[BLEEP] is he doing?
"I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

(This post was last modified: 03-05-2016, 11:30 AM by GlockBortles.)

i assume this is about bankroll fresh's death last night. Got shot outside a studio, huge in atlanta right now.

Quote:i assume this is about bankroll fresh's death last night. Got shot outside a studio, huge in atlanta right now.

Yeah your right, he had a few tweets with #ripbankroll before it