Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Rams Watch 2019

(12-02-2019, 01:43 AM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(11-27-2019, 05:59 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Did I stutter? 

I asked you a question you [BLEEP] dimwit. I didn't tell you he was guilty.

Still being a garbage mod I see. At least you are consistent I guess...

Yes, consistently explaining the should-be-obvious to idiots. It's part of the job.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-02-2019, 01:57 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(12-02-2019, 01:43 AM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Still being a garbage mod I see. At least you are consistent I guess...

Yes, consistently explaining the should-be-obvious to idiots. It's part of the job.

You obviously don't have a clue about how to do your job and how you should behave, pretty pathetic really.

Tankathon.com currently has the Jags getting the 8th and 20th picks.
If the Rams miss the playoffs, their pick will be 20th or higher.

(12-02-2019, 05:32 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(12-02-2019, 01:57 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Yes, consistently explaining the should-be-obvious to idiots. It's part of the job.

You obviously don't have a clue about how to do your job and how you should behave, pretty pathetic really.

It’s an unpaid gig and the fact that folks have been derogatory with him and he responded in kind without banning proves he’s a good mod to me. 

No one is perfect bud.

(12-02-2019, 11:02 PM)Corriewf Wrote:
(12-02-2019, 05:32 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: You obviously don't have a clue about how to do your job and how you should behave, pretty pathetic really.

It’s an unpaid gig and the fact that folks have been derogatory with him and he responded in kind without banning proves he’s a good mod to me. 

No one is perfect bud.

He only applies the rules to who he wants. He is also talking [BLEEP] to other posters, he should be above all that crap since he decided to take the job.

(12-03-2019, 12:23 AM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(12-02-2019, 11:02 PM)Corriewf Wrote: It’s an unpaid gig and the fact that folks have been derogatory with him and he responded in kind without banning proves he’s a good mod to me. 

No one is perfect bud.

He only applies the rules to who he wants. He is also talking [BLEEP] to other posters, he should be above all that crap since he decided to take the job.

Running a forum sucks. Trust me. It’s not fun. Especially considering all the crazies that come out in the sports arena. I wouldn’t want to admin these boards. I’ve been dinged. It happens. If I get banned or something, would just move on to other things. If you feel really passionate about it, shoot him a pm. He seems like the type that will send a rational response back. No one likes getting called out in front of everyone.

(12-02-2019, 11:02 PM)Corriewf Wrote:
(12-02-2019, 05:32 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: You obviously don't have a clue about how to do your job and how you should behave, pretty pathetic really.

No one is perfect bud.

I agree with this

(12-02-2019, 11:02 PM)Corriewf Wrote: It’s an unpaid gig and the fact that folks have been derogatory with him and he responded in kind without banning proves he’s a good mod to me. 

No one is perfect bud.

Oh boo-hoo.  What a wuss.  Go whine about Fowler some more.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

No one is perfect bud.

Dude. You should be lucky you even have a message board to come complain to.

These mods worked to bring it back when it was being shutdown. So before you bash some of the people who actually allowed you to post your non sense, take a step back.

(12-03-2019, 09:32 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(12-03-2019, 12:23 AM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: He only applies the rules to who he wants. He is also talking [BLEEP] to other posters, he should be above all that crap since he decided to take the job.
Dude. You should be lucky you even have a message board to come complain to.

These mods worked to bring it back when it was being shutdown. So before you bash some of the people who actually allowed you to post your non sense, take a step back.

What nonsense? say what nonsense you are talking about and why is nonsense, I'll wait.

You've been ignoring me every time I remind you we have a bet, I expect you to just say "I don't remember" unless you somehow win, then you will remember for sure.

I'll call out anyone's bs whenever I want. NYC is a terrible mod and he is just proving that.

N

(12-03-2019, 12:47 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(12-03-2019, 09:32 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Dude. You should be lucky you even have a message board to come complain to.

What nonsense? say what nonsense you are talking about and why is nonsense, I'll wait.

You've been ignoring me every time I remind you we have a bet, I expect you to just say "I don't remember" unless you somehow win, then you will remember for sure.

I'll call out anyone's bs whenever I want. NYC is a terrible mod and he is just proving that.

N
The bolded above is nonsense.

(This post was last modified: 12-03-2019, 01:09 PM by iHaunting Raven.)

(12-03-2019, 01:06 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
What nonseinse? say what nonsense you are talking about and why is nonsense, I'll wait.

N
The bolded above is nonsense.

I actually expected better from you but whatever.

(This post was last modified: 12-03-2019, 01:18 PM by Kane.)

(12-02-2019, 05:32 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(12-02-2019, 01:57 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Yes, consistently explaining the should-be-obvious to idiots. It's part of the job.

Yeah cuz a moderator on a message board should probably be a choir boy.

You're the trolliest dolt I have ever come across.
It'd be sad if it wasn't so damn funny

No one is perfect bud.

he should be above all that crap since he decided to take the job.

Man...
Job?
How much do these mods make policing the whining nittwits of this fan made message board crap?

You're the reason people hate millennials

(12-03-2019, 09:32 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Dude. You should be lucky you even have a message board to come complain to.

N

You seem like a fairly smart reasonable guy. I’m sure you didn’t expect anything less than the responses you have received thus far when you decided to call out a moderator on a thread discussing the Rams. Even if you were right, it’s a poor delivery choice and I know you’re smart enough to know that. 

Let’s just move on so we can discuss more on topic things...like Ramsey is horrible boyfriend..selfish..and childish or oh boy the Rams were stupid to trade away their first rounds picks...hope it’s the 19 and not 20 spot.  Big Grin

No one is perfect bud.

[Image: SdKDew5.jpg]

(12-03-2019, 05:18 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(12-03-2019, 12:23 AM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: He only applies the rules to who he wants. He is also talking [BLEEP] to other posters, he should be above all that crap since he decided to take the job.

[Image: SdKDew5.jpg]

And this is why we need the rate/upvote back!

(12-03-2019, 01:16 PM)Kane Wrote:

Yeah cuz a moderator on a message board should probably be a choir boy.

(12-03-2019, 12:23 AM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:  he should be above all that crap since he decided to take the job.

Man...
Job?
How much do these mods make policing the whining nittwits of this fan made message board crap?

I really find amusing how you are always follow me around trying to trigger me but you keep failing. Millennial? really? wow, nice try buddy...

You are not smart enough but please keep trying, it is pretty funny.

This place is starting to sound like the Jags locker room.  Rolleyes

"And this is why we need the rate/upvote back!" - Agreed 100% @Kane
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(12-04-2019, 10:22 AM)Mowerguy Wrote: This place is starting to sound like the Jags locker room.  Rolleyes

"And this is why we need the rate/upvote back!" - Agreed 100% @Kane

True Indeed...
[Image: giphy.gif]
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

(12-04-2019, 09:01 AM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(12-03-2019, 01:16 PM)Kane Wrote: Yeah cuz a moderator on a message board should probably be a choir boy.

Man...
Job?

I really find amusing how you are always follow me around trying to trigger me but you keep failing. Millennial? really? wow, nice try buddy...

You are not smart enough but please keep trying, it is pretty funny.
IDK... you seem pretty triggered.

Follow you around? Don't flatter yourself you dolt.

You're everywhere and I just haven't blocked you yet.