Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Who will win Super Bowl 50?
Carolina Panthers
Denver Broncos
[Show Results]

***Official Super Bowl 50 Game Day Thread***

John Elway look like Rex Ryan...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I hate Elway!!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Von Miller of course.

Quote:It's OFFICIAL!  Denver Broncos win 24-10 over the Carolina Panthers on Super Bowl L - 50 in Santa Clara, CA!  :yes:  Smile

Peyton Manning is the Super Bowl 50 MVP!  Two  Super Bowl Championships and rings like his brother, Eli!  :yes:  B)  :thumbsup:  ^_^

200 wins, two-time Super Bowl Champion!  :thumbsup:

Peyton officially announces his retirement!   Smile

And the 2015 NFL season officially comes to a close.  Wink

Wrong again...Von Miller MVP

This one's for Pat, classy by Elway repaying respect that the owner gave him so long ago.

I agree with above members including BchBunnie4 Von Miller should be the Super Bowl MVP!

What is going on with the shameless plug for Budweiser?

Quote:What is going on with the shameless plug for Budweiser?
Money

Quote:What is going on with the shameless plug for Budweiser?

$$$$$
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

The guy doesn't have enough money already? Good Lord.

Hey...get the $$$ while he can!!

Hopefully he'll retire so no more annoying papa johns commercials 

(This post was last modified: 02-07-2016, 11:50 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Quote:Hey...get the $$$ while he can!!

He owns like 200 Papa John's franchises and just got a $2M bonus. The Bud plug is just awkward, especially doing it twice, lol.

All I know is

PUPPY

MONKEY

BABY!

Quote:He owns like 200 Papa John's franchises and just got a $2M bonus. The Bud plug is just awkward, especially doing it twice, lol.

The weird thing is after the 2nd time he said or Miller... so maybe it was genuine and just weird...

Quote:The weird thing is after the 2nd time he said or Miller... so maybe it was genuine and just weird...

No, he said Von Miller is buying.

Quote:Hopefully he'll retire so no more annoying papa johns commercials

Haven't they added JJ Watts to the commercials lately? Guess he's gonna take over the spot when manning leaves.

Quote:Haven't they added JJ Watts to the commercials lately? Guess he's gonna take over the spot when manning leaves.

No way, we will get triple the commercials now

Boy was I wrong with this one.

Congrats to Jughead, Pat Bowlen and that Broncos defense.

The NFL network needs a new batch of ex players.

Quote:Haven't they added JJ Watts to the commercials lately? Guess he's gonna take over the spot when manning leaves.

lol I think JJ does Digiorno commercials also, I'm 90% certain I saw it air right after one of his Papa Johns commercial once.  I wasnt sure if I was supposed to get delivery or Digiorno