Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Who will win Super Bowl 50?
Carolina Panthers
Denver Broncos
[Show Results]

***Official Super Bowl 50 Game Day Thread***

The Carolina Panthers and Denver Broncos will play at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, California for the 2015 NFL Championship. Kickoff is at 6:40 p.m. ET on CBS. Carolina is the heavy favorite to win what may be Peyton Manning's last game. The Panthers will wear black jerseys and the Broncos will wear white. This is the second Super Bowl in Panthers history; the first was a loss to New England 10 years ago. Only 2 years ago the Broncos were blown out by Seattle 43-8 in Super Bowl 48, but this is not the same team, owning the #1 defense instead of the #1 offense. All starters on both teams will play including OLB Thomas Davis and both Broncos safeties. Game day is finally here. Good luck to everybody in a Panthers or Broncos uniform and hope nobody gets hurt during the game. GO BRONCOS!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Go Panthers!

You stayed up all night to post this thread, didntcha?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I hope Amelia Island signed off on this thread. 

Quote:You stayed up all night to post this thread, didntcha?

Week prolly..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

I still don't know if I will even watch. It's amazing how quickly my interest dwindles once the Jags season is over.
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Quote:I still don't know if I will even watch. It's amazing how quickly my interest dwindles once the Jags season is over.

And yes, I know someone is going to say "so you lose interest in September." Ba dum tsss
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Quote:You stayed up all night to post this thread, didntcha?

I started it at 12:13, which is not late for me.

I personally think having ***official game threads*** is kind of embarrassing. I hope fans of other teams don't see our ***official game threads*** too often. I mean, what makes it official anyway? It's like doing that stupid "move them chains" chant when the Jags are getting beat at home

by 30; It's friggin embarrassing, man.

All NFL boards have some sort of official game thread. They just don't call it that or have asterisks in the title. I would not worry about being embarrassed.

Anyway, I see the majority of voters are picking Denver right now.

Quote:I started it at 12:13, which is not late for me.

So you started it this morning which means you stayed up all night waiting with baited breath to beat the AmeliaAI to the post.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote: 

Anyway, I see the majority of voters are picking Denver right now.

Nope.

If the Broncos get beat down like Seattle did two years ago then Peyton will never be seen again

Quote:If the Broncos get beat down like Seattle did two years ago then Peyton will never be seen again

He'll always have Papa John.

Despite my much maligned distaste for excessive celebrators.....  I'm pulling for the panthers. 

cats  of  the  carolinas   -  24

bucking ponies of the rockies - 20

Why are you rooting for the Panthers?

Quote:Why are you rooting for the Panthers?

As hard as I try, I cannot bring myself to pull for ol' bucket-head.  Too many years of rooting against him as a division rival prevent me from pulling for the broncos. 

I'm kinda rooting for Denver. Mainly because Cam is kinda annoying. Also, I wouldn't mind seeing Manning end his career on top. Either way I won't be upset. Just hoping for a good game.

Since I don't root for either of these teams (unlike a certain poster) I want 3 things

1. A great game

2. I wanna win some squares

3. Enough bud light to serve Andre the Giant

Quote:Since I don't root for either of these teams (unlike a certain poster) I want 3 things

1. A great game

2. I wanna win some squares

3. Enough bud light to serve Andre the Giant

I think it will be a great game.

Are you referring to the score after each quarter?