Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tension boiling over

Khan will make more in interest during his sleep tonight than it will take to pay off Meyer. $ is not an issue on this one.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-15-2021, 08:35 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(12-15-2021, 08:33 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Gets Meyer fired for touching him with his shoe?

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk
And that helps Lambo how?

He has absolutely nothing to gain from Urban getting fired. Someone interviewed him and he told them what happened.
(12-15-2021, 08:36 PM)nhiverson Wrote:
(12-15-2021, 08:33 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Pardon the principal in me, but I'm not cool convicting someone of battery in the public court of opinion with zero evidence because I think he is a horrible coach. If there is evidence, let's see it. Some talking head in Tampa writing a story isn't evidence.

I believe Lambo. Why would he lie?
Have you ever wanted to get back at someone because you feel they wronged you? Embellishing a story a little bit to get him fired would make sense.

(12-15-2021, 08:33 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(12-15-2021, 08:30 PM)Steelecrow Wrote: The fact that "innocent until proven guilty" only applies to criminal prosecution in a court of law, and not speaking out about a toxic coaching culture, seems lost on you.

Pardon the principal in me, but I'm not cool convicting someone of battery in the public court of opinion with zero evidence because I think he is a horrible coach. If there is evidence, let's see it. Some talking head in Tampa writing a story isn't evidence.

As long as it gets him out of here, I don't care.

https://youtu.be/Mmkd7sYegUg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(12-15-2021, 08:26 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: He said 5 out of 10 on effort to kick him. That is not stretching assistance. Of course I am biased against Urbz because there is so much not to like.

Also, Lambo is a professional kicker. A 5 to Lambo could very well be what most of us would consider to be an 8 or 9 lol.

#TeamUrban https://t.co/Srg6rZRbu3

(12-15-2021, 08:54 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: #TeamUrban https://t.co/Srg6rZRbu3

Actually, UM could have been the Cobra Kai sensei..."sweep the leg."

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(12-15-2021, 08:44 PM)Upper Wrote:
(12-15-2021, 08:26 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: He said 5 out of 10 on effort to kick him. That is not stretching assistance. Of course I am biased against Urbz because there is so much not to like.

Also, Lambo is a professional kicker. A 5 to Lambo could very well be what most of us would consider to be an 8 or 9 lol.

Lambo use to play a part in the community while also appearing on the Jaguar radio and youtube show.  I do not personally know him but dont' get the impression that he would make us some crap like this.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(12-15-2021, 09:02 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote:
(12-15-2021, 08:44 PM)Upper Wrote: Also, Lambo is a professional kicker. A 5 to Lambo could very well be what most of us would consider to be an 8 or 9 lol.

Lambo use to play a part in the community while also appearing on the Jaguar radio and youtube show.  I do not personally know him but dont' get the impression that he would make us some crap like this.
Exactly.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(12-15-2021, 08:41 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(12-15-2021, 08:35 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: And that helps Lambo how?

He has absolutely nothing to gain from Urban getting fired. Someone interviewed him and he told them what happened.
(12-15-2021, 08:36 PM)nhiverson Wrote: I believe Lambo. Why would he lie?
Have you ever wanted to get back at someone because you feel they wronged you? Embellishing a story a little bit to get him fired would make sense.

My point is when do you stop dismissing everything?  There is incident after incident after incident.  His character has not proven he wouldn't do something like this.  In fact, from all the reports this is exactly the type of behavior one would expect from Meyer.

(This post was last modified: 12-15-2021, 09:06 PM by Jagwired. Edited 1 time in total.)

I will tell you one thing that is for sure true about Lambo. He is down with OPP.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(12-15-2021, 08:41 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(12-15-2021, 08:35 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: And that helps Lambo how?

(12-15-2021, 08:36 PM)nhiverson Wrote: I believe Lambo. Why would he lie?

Whether it’s right or wrong, why are so meant wanting to get back at this guy? Surely Khan knows more than we do.  Where the is smoke there is fire.  At this point, we’re now seeing the fire not just the smoke.  Dude is a piece of work.  Can’t hack it in the NFL.  I will say this, the guy doesn’t want to lose and is seemingly doing whatever to not lose.  I honestly can’t blame the guy for that.  But obviously, his way of going about it is driving a dagger into the franchise.  For that, he needs to go

Can we just get off the S.S. Hindenmeyer already.
[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]

I am not a big art fan but this image sums up our season.

[Image: lawrencemeyer_getty_ringer.0.jpeg]

(12-15-2021, 08:12 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(12-15-2021, 08:06 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Hahaha of course Urban denied it. What’s he supposed to do? Tell the truth? That’s against everything Urban stands for.
"Yep. I kicked him. Right after I finger blasted that blonde and told everybody they were losers. I pointed my fingers at them like this. and then I said "pew,pew,pew,pew you show me the hardware losers because I got a few and I had a few. Yall wanna square up now or h'what".

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I believe Lambo.  I do not believe a word that comes out of Urban Meyer's mouth.   Khan had an opportunity to fire UM for breaching code of conduct clause in contract.  He didn't.  Its going to cost Khan millions.  Frankly, I think Meyer knows he's in way over his head and is trying to get fired; then collect.

during the frangie show the tampa reporter who wrote the article was on..... amoung other things he said that he believes Josh and that Lambo told his agent at the time it happened and his agent reported it to the jags ppl but he did not know if anything was followed up by it. it also took place during team warm ups at a practice before the final preseason game so it is possible that if it was in dallas hard knocks nfl films might have been filming. but if here all jags practices are recorded from up top so its probably on film. Nflpa probabaly will want to see it.

(12-15-2021, 10:05 PM)JAGFAN88 Wrote: during the frangie show the tampa reporter who wrote the article was on..... amoung other things he said that he believes Josh and that Lambo told his agent at the time it happened and his agent reported it to the jags ppl but he did not know if anything was followed up by it. it also took place during team warm ups at a practice before the final preseason game so it is possible that if it was in dallas hard knocks nfl films might have been filming. but if here all jags practices are recorded from up top so its probably on film. Nflpa probabaly will want to see it.

So what you are saying is ultimately Jax will face discipline from the league for not handling an officially reported issue by losing a draft pick.

(12-15-2021, 10:08 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(12-15-2021, 10:05 PM)JAGFAN88 Wrote: during the frangie show the tampa reporter who wrote the article was on..... amoung other things he said that he believes Josh and that Lambo told his agent at the time it happened and his agent reported it to the jags ppl but he did not know if anything was followed up by it. it also took place during team warm ups at a practice before the final preseason game so it is possible that if it was in dallas hard knocks nfl films might have been filming. but if here all jags practices are recorded from up top so its probably on film. Nflpa probabaly will want to see it.

So what you are saying is ultimately Jax will face discipline from the league for not handling an officially reported issue by losing a draft pick.

what im saying is that someone in the jags org already knew about this and if Urbs is the man calling all the shots and he did nothing about himself. khan can remove him and not pay the big byout on his contract

(12-15-2021, 10:17 PM)JAGFAN88 Wrote:
(12-15-2021, 10:08 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: So what you are saying is ultimately Jax will face discipline from the league for not handling an officially reported issue by losing a draft pick.

what im saying is that someone in the jags org already knew about this and if Urbs is the man calling all the shots and he did nothing about himself. khan can remove him and not pay the big byout on his contract

They could also face discipline from the league in the process. Be careful what you wish for. The league would love to take that #2 pick away from us. Believe that.

LB for the Dolphins who played for Urban at Ohio State..
https://twitter.com/Lastname_Baker/statu...0755202054