Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Preseason game vs Browns *Super Official*

We need better 2nd and 3rd string playmakers make things exciting after the starters sit.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Joe Thomas is stating we looked gassed because of the heat. I have to listen to the Clowns broadcast.

(08-14-2021, 09:35 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(08-14-2021, 09:34 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: I am aware.

are you?

Shut the hell up already, you are worse than them.
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

(08-14-2021, 09:35 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(08-14-2021, 09:34 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: I am aware.

are you?

Yep.

(08-14-2021, 09:30 PM)Ronster Wrote: Thank God we don’t have to rely on Minshew.
Or Foles!

(This post was last modified: 08-14-2021, 09:39 PM by nejagsfan.)

(08-14-2021, 09:34 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: I know it's preseason,  but still, we got embarrassed.  Lol

lol... your reputation says it all... what I find most embarrassing is half the so called fans on this thread....

(08-14-2021, 09:37 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(08-14-2021, 09:35 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: are you?

Shut the hell up already, you are worse than them.

Why because I'm calling you guys out.... it's about time somebody did

Definitely some positives out there today..

TLaw
Jones Jr
Shaq
CJ
Shenault
Little
Run Defense..

Can't wait to see the next preseason game since there's finally some game footage for them to scrutinize..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(08-14-2021, 09:37 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(08-14-2021, 09:34 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: I know it's preseason,  but still, we got embarrassed.  Lol

lol... your reputation says it all... what I find most embarrassing is half the so called fans on this thread....

(08-14-2021, 09:37 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Shut the hell up already, you are worse than them.

Oh yeah because you are gonna change something here! are you that... "naive"?  Laughing
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

(08-14-2021, 09:37 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:

(08-14-2021, 09:37 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Shut the hell up already, you are worse than them.

You're calling out...Americus? Lol.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

This should be interesting

85-man roster deadline
Date: Tuesday, August 17
Time: 4 p.m. ET
80-man roster deadline
Date: Tuesday, August 24

(08-14-2021, 09:41 PM)Jag88 Wrote: This should be interesting

85-man roster deadline
Date: Tuesday, August 17
80-man roster deadline
Date: Tuesday, August 24

There are some clear cuts that will be made but I think we will have to make some tough decisions with the WRs and CBs.

I would cut luton first haha. Hes taking up a roster spot

Who was that hurling on the field?

(08-14-2021, 09:45 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Who was that hurling on the field?

Jordan Smith,   he probably has covid

This is not a good team at all.
You know you're dealing with a belief system when you get an emotional response. 

(08-14-2021, 09:45 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Who was that hurling on the field?

Someone got into a fight with Bobby Boucher and lost.. 

Looks like he lost a couple gallons of water lolol
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 08-14-2021, 09:50 PM by Jagsfan32277. Edited 3 times in total.)

Saints gonna destroy us next week. Urban gonna have more chest pains. He saying to himself, the college tv booth was so much fun and easy.

walker little really was the bright spot of the second half for me

(08-14-2021, 09:41 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(08-14-2021, 09:37 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: lol... your reputation says it all... what I find most embarrassing is half the so called fans on this thread....

You're calling out...Americus? Lol.

Not sure how I feel about this. Lol