Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The "Tolerant And Inclusive" liberal left Strikes Again. Terrorizes 6th Grader.

(This post was last modified: 02-10-2017, 12:12 PM by Bchbunnie4.)

Quote:You really think so?

Naive or stupid?

In cellphone video of the incident obtained by <a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.kmov.com/story/34424524/middle-school-student-attacked-on-bus-for-wearing-make-america-great-again-hat'>News 4</a>, students en route to their Parkway school can be heard arguing with the 12-year-old over his “Make America Great Again” hat and some of Trump’s proposed plans.

“You want to build a wall?” one student yells in the clip. “You want to build a [BLEEP] wall?”

Kids picking on a kid because he was a Trump supporter.

The kid should have said "hell yeah I want a wall and you and your slug buddies on the other side"

Perhaps I said that wrong. My point was mostly that politics had very little if anything to do with this incident.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Perhaps I said that wrong. My point was mostly that politics had very little if anything to do with this incident.
Cuz kids don't vote?

This isn't just "kids being kids" if that's what you're suggesting.

This was kids taunting and assaulting a kid because of a Trump hat and because of specific Trump politics...

If this kid doesn't wear the Trump hat... do these kids tease him about putting a wall up?

Are you saying that they would have teased him anyway? "Stupid regular blue shirt kid" :push:

? It seems to "politics" and moreso, their household politics had everything to do with it.

(This post was last modified: 02-10-2017, 12:09 PM by JackCity.)

Quote:Cuz kids don't vote?

This isn't just "kids being kids" if that's what you're suggesting.

This was kids taunting and assaulting a kid because of a Trump hat and because of specific Trump politics...

If this kid doesn't wear the Trump hat... do these kids tease him about putting a wall up?

Are you saying that they would have teased him anyway? "Stupid regular blue shirt kid" :push:

? It seems to "politics" and moreso, their household politics had everything to do with it.
Kids get bullied about everything and anything. More so its a pop culture thing now to make fun of trump and his policies rather than the kids being liberals and lashing out because of their own political beliefs.

In the same way kids might lash out at a kid for wearing a hat with dinosaurs on it. Doesn't mean their family is anti-dinosaur or taught them to hate dinosaurs.

Quote:Would you like another fruit to use now that you've compared apples to oranges?

But are apples and oranges really that different? Afterall, they are both fruits.

'02

Quote:Kids get bullied about everything and anything. More so its a pop culture thing now to make fun of trump and his policies rather than the kids being liberals and lashing out because of their own political beliefs.

In the same way kids might lash out at a kid for wearing a hat with dinosaurs on it. Doesn't mean their family is anti-dinosaur or taught them to hate dinosaurs.

Granted the kids might be naive when it comes to politics and are likely acting on someone else's political rage, but politics is behind this at least indirectly nonetheless. The kid was beat down because of he was wearing the red hat, and the school is suggesting that by wearing the red hat he brought it on upon himself meaning he was guilty too and should be whipped... err... suspended.

'02

Quote:In the same way kids might lash out at a kid for wearing a hat with dinosaurs on it. Doesn't mean their family is anti-dinosaur or taught them to hate dinosaurs.
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Quote:Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Yeah I realised how stupid that sounded as soon as I posted it.

Quote:Granted the kids might be naive when it comes to politics and are likely acting on someone else's political rage, but politics is behind this at least indirectly nonetheless. The kid was beat down because of he was wearing the red hat, and the school is suggesting that by wearing the red hat he brought it on upon himself meaning he was guilty too and should be whipped... err... suspended.

Oh yeah I agree with that part. The guy wearing the trump hat shouldn't be punished for what happened. Just think the act itself is more to do with kids being kids that an liberal attack.

Quote:Yeah I realised how stupid that sounded as soon as I posted it.
I was wondering.....

Quote:Oh yeah I agree with that part. The guy wearing the trump hat
shouldn't be punished for what happened. Just think the act itself is more to do with kids being kids that an liberal attack.

[Image: 91ZFElyNvWL._UX342_.jpg]

Which part of the hat says Trump?

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:[Image: 91ZFElyNvWL._UX342_.jpg]

That's his slogan no?

Hahaha

Good one! It doesn't say Trump on there anywhere!

Not sure if you're being serious...

But that hat didn't exist before the Trump campaign...

BUT... if you're anti-making America great again...

you're probably a terrorist...

6th grade or not..

Quote:That's his slogan no?
I was just playing semantics, my friend. Liberals go crazy over that kind of stuff because they don't know what humor is.

You just got caught in the middle of a larger joke on a couple others here.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:Not sure if you're being serious...

But that hat didn't exist before the Trump campaign...

BUT... if you're anti-making America great again...

you're probably a terrorist...

6th grade or not..
I wasn't really.

agreed.

AGREED!