Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
wanna talk conspiracy?

Quote:Marines are always the 1st in (and last out) --- everyone knows that !!

+1 for you!! :thumbsup:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

It wouldnt hurt to get advice from the marines on how to hold the line.

Quote:I think it's quite possible that olson and the jags knew he was the guy well before any of us did.

2 reasons

1. Oline coaches are NEVER hired before the coordinator And Marine was officially hired well ahead of Olson.

2. If they made a deal but didn't sign with olson he could communicate with Bortles and not be breaking the CBA rules.

thoughts?

ooops...can't edit title wanted talk not tall. Lol

Technically he was the guy before we knew. They interviewed a whole bunch of people and Olsen was the one that stood out, they hired him, and then we found out. He was always the guy before we knew he was. News broke out to us after he was the guy. Marrone had the Assistant Coach title so it didn't matter if he was hired before a OC or not. 

The thing that caught my attention was when Khan said something like "when there is a decision to be made Doug and Gus will discuss it and Gus will have the final say."

A direct acknowledgement by Khan that Bradley does not know how to think. 

Quote:The thing that caught my attention was when Khan said something like "when there is a decision to be made Doug and Gus will discuss it and Gus will have the final say."

A direct acknowledgement by Khan that Bradley does not know how to think.

What's your excuse?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:Gus said hey Doug your gonna bank 4 mill this year. Next year you will be in line for a HC job why dont you take a year in FL play some golf and teach our really young line how to be NFL lineman and show our young Oline coach how to coach and teach the oline then he can take your place next year when you move on. Also i think i need some help with game planning and  halftime adjustments im still learning.
Awesome! Sounds about right.

Quote:I think it's quite possible that olson and the jags knew he was the guy well before any of us did.

2 reasons

1. Oline coaches are NEVER hired before the coordinator And Marine was officially hired well ahead of Olson.

2. If they made a deal but didn't sign with olson he could communicate with Bortles and not be breaking the CBA rules.

thoughts?

ooops...can't edit title wanted talk not tall. Lol

Why hire a Marine when you can go Army?

HOOAH

On topic, I love conspiracy threads because they make me feel extra smart for not thinking of them first
THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Quote:Marine is a tall conspiracy?
lol

<b>We Believe In Victory..</b>

Quote:Marines are always the 1st in (and last out) --- everyone knows that !!

How about no?

[Image: JAGSSIG.jpg]

Quote:Why hire a Marine when you can go Army?

HOOAH

On topic, I love conspiracy threads because they make me feel extra smart for not thinking of them first
hahaha...

Sorry my fellow jags fan.

I thought of this FIRST

awww! If this doesn't have something to do with aliens then who cares?

I y'ams who I y'ams and thats all I y'ams...

Aliens.

idc put em in a Jags uniform

I don't know... Those greys look kinda scrawny....

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]