Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I think Gus Bradley has until week 8 of 2015 to turn this thing around

Quote:I see this thread is about lowering expectations for next year already. I swear this team hires agents to post this crap on here. Trying to prep people with another year like this and he doesn't get fired? You must be crazy.

So who is paying you?

Surely you don't come up with all these hollow posts all by yourself?

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I can't believe Jeff Fisher has the Rams heading in the right direction after losing their QB.

But then again, he did cost $7m/year.

Just curious...how long has Fisher been in St. Louis? What does he have to show for it?
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

He might lose his job if we go 1-15 this year

Quote:He might lose his job if we go 1-15 this year

As much as I want them to come out on fire after the bye like last year, I see this as a real possibility.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:Just curious...how long has Fisher been in St. Louis? What does he have to show for it?

I was chatting with a die-hard Rams fan Sunday.  He said many fans are livid that Snead didn't use at least a mid round pick to acquire a developmental/back-up QB given Bradford's history.  Especially after the windfall of picks they received from the skins. 

Fans are hot and cold with Fisher apparently  -but generally disappointed that he can't to more with the talent they've acquired that is healthy. 

(This post was last modified: 11-18-2014, 03:02 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

The Rams are 4-6 (using backup QBs) and had a really tough schedule

Wins

Seahawks

49ers

Broncos

Bucs

Losses

Cards

49ers

Eagles

Cowboys

Chiefs

Bucs

Quote:The Rams are 4-6 (using backup QBs) and had a really tough schedule

Wins

Seahawks

49ers

Broncos

Bucs

Losses

Cards

49ers

Eagles

Cowboys

Chiefs

Bucs
How they are 4-6 in that division is beyond me. Thats the sign of a good coach. Not someone who is going 1-9 in the terrible AFC South.

4-6 with Shaun Hill and Austin Davis... Thats remarkable. They also lost Chris Long and Jake Long. Lost by 3 to the Cowboys and 6 to the Eagles.

Quote:The Rams are 4-6 (using backup QBs) and had a really tough schedule

Wins

Seahawks

49ers

Broncos

Bucs

Losses

Cards

49ers

Eagles

Cowboys

Chiefs

Bucs
How'd they win and lose to the Bucs?

(This post was last modified: 11-20-2014, 02:45 PM by CSO14.)

Quote:How they are 4-6 in that division is beyond me. Thats the sign of a good coach. Not someone who is going 1-9 in the terrible AFC South.

4-6 with Shaun Hill and Austin Davis... Thats remarkable. They also lost Chris Long and Jake Long. Lost by 3 to the Cowboys and 6 to the Eagles.
That is something isn't it? Does that say something about our coaching staff?
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:I see this thread is about lowering expectations for next year already. I swear this team hires agents to post this crap on here. Trying to prep people with another year like this and he doesn't get fired? You must be crazy.

You're not getting paid by the team to be here?  I thought everyone got "the offer".  Oh well, guess not.

Quote:That is something isn't it? Does that say something about our crouching staff?

Does it say anything about our roster compared to theirs?

(This post was last modified: 11-18-2014, 03:54 PM by knarnn.)

Quote:Does it say anything about our roster compared to theirs?

If anything Fisher has underperformed since 2012 considering the talent on that roster. He's won a couple a few close games this year but has also lost a handful despite of the QB play (and an argument could be made that they are better off with anyone under center other than Bradford). He's a career .500 coach and that's including his time in Tennessee with some pretty loaded rosters.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:He might lose his job if we go 1-15 this year
I think he is the head coach until the end of next season. Khan seems to be a very patient guy.

Can you imagine another 1-9 start?

I hope it doesn't happen, but for some reason, I can...

#BecauseJaguars

Quote:Can you imagine another 1-9 start?

#BecauseJaguars
I am a Jags and Cubs fan...so there is no limit to the pain my teams can inflict on me!!!!!

Quote:That is something isn't it? Does that say something about our crouching staff?
I don't see any comparison.  The situations of the two teams from 2012 to present couldn't be more different. 

I couldn't resist the easy casy.

Quote:Can you imagine another 1-9 start?

#BecauseJaguars

I don't even have to see next years schedule to believe that another 1-9, or possibly 2-8,or even a 3-7 record after 10 games next season is a REAL possibility.

I have seen enough this year to know darn well it's very possible.

What then Jags fans????

What then???

What is the minimum record after 10 games you would like the Jags record to be before you are ready for a major coaching change?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:I don't even have to see next years schedule to believe that another 1-9, or possibly 2-8,or even a 3-7 record after 10 games next season is a REAL possibility.

I have seen enough this year to know darn well it's very possible.

What then Jags fans????

What then???

What is the minimum record after 10 games you would like the Jags record to be before you are ready for a major coaching change?

What do we do?

We do what we do best, of course.

We either complain on the message board or talk about how next year will be the year.

Personally I would like for him to be out after this season ends.  I know it's not going to happen but the guy has been a very poor head coach.  Probably a good D. Coordinator but not head coach

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]