Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Predcit the Jaguars 2014 record
1-15
2-14
3-13
4-12
5-11
6-10
7-9
[Show Results]

1-9 after the bye. How many wins will the Jags finish with?

On the other hand though, maybe closing out the season 1-15, or 2-14 might not be such a bad thing afterall. I mean, look at what the Chiefs and the Seahawks both managed to build after spending years drafting in the top 10 of the draft.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I always figured they would get at least 4 wins this year with the max being 6 or 7, but at this stage I could see less than 4 wins and not be shocked.

I wonder how healthy is Lewis coming back on the field?   and with all the injuries will Fisch use more of a 2 or 3 TE formation going fwd?

Quote:I am saying they get 1 more win and end up 2-14. This Sunday may end up being another blowout loss

I've gone from tginking 7 or 8 to 5 and now I'm thinking we'll finish with 3. Hope the trend doesn't continue.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

9-7  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  oh wait we already lost 9 games,thats  right we can't go 9-7. Maybe I was right,and wrong,just maybe i had it backwards. Maybe we go 7-9.   :yes:  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

most likely one more win with our best chance being against the tacks. why not? just a pointless end of season garbage game which, 'if' we win, would only serve to possibly lower our draft pick options. 2-14....whooopei!  I want some of that!!! If we win, the game will of course be justified with comments like 'it'll give us momentum going into next season..... right.

I y'ams who I y'ams and thats all I y'ams...

We pushed the Titans close at their place, so that's one we should win at home. Anything else would be an upset.

Maybe one more

Quote:9-7  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  oh wait we already lost 9 games,thats  right we can't go 9-7. Maybe I was right,and wrong,just maybe i had it backwards. Maybe we go 7-9.   :yes:  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:

^ THAT is some pro back peddling right there.  Hope you're right.

Their only chance is Tennessee. I can see 1-15 or 2-14. Do you think Gus is gone with those records?
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:On the other hand though, maybe closing out the season 1-15, or 2-14 might not be such a bad thing afterall. I mean, look at what the Chiefs and the Seahawks both managed to build after spending years drafting in the top 10 of the draft.
What is this going to be? The 10th straight year drafting top 10?

Quote:What is this going to be? The 10th straight year drafting top 10?
7th.  

Quote:7th.

We traded up in 2011 so that really shouldn't count. We went 8-8 in 2010

Quote:Their only chance is Tennessee. I can see 1-15 or 2-14. Do you think Gus is gone with those records?
I would hope so but doubt it

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:Watching Tennessee right now I think we don't win no more this season. They're better than the Jags.
Man if that doesn't get you a suspension from the board I don't know what will. Maybe you left some words out like

They're better at 'sucking' than the Jags

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Quote:Man if that doesn't get you a suspension from the board I don't know what will. Maybe you left some words out like

Lol, FBT in 3,2,1...
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:Man if that doesn't get you a suspension from the board I don't know what will. Maybe you left some words out like

No one sucks worse than us. Look up 'suck' in the dictionary and it shows the Jaguars logo.

The schedule ....

Sun, Nov 23 @ Colts

Sun, Nov 30 vs Giants

Sun, Dec 7 vs Texans

Sun, Dec 14 @ Ravens

Thu, Dec 18 vs Titans

Sun, Dec 28 @ Texans

3 Home & 3 away games.

They should win all the Home games and finish 4-12

Quote:9-7  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  oh wait we already lost 9 games,thats  right we can't go 9-7. Maybe I was right,and wrong,just maybe i had it backwards. Maybe we go 7-9.   :yes:  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:

:no:

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Quote:7th.  

8th actually, although two times they traded up into the top 10. Pathetic either way you look at it though. The last first round pick that was outside the top 10 was Reggie Nelson if that tells how long this has been the case.

2-14.  :nuke:  Wallbash