Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Predcit the Jaguars 2014 record
1-15
2-14
3-13
4-12
5-11
6-10
7-9
[Show Results]

1-9 after the bye. How many wins will the Jags finish with?

I am saying they get 1 more win and end up 2-14.  This Sunday may end up being another blowout loss

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

3-13, I could see 4 wins with luck, but basically no way we pass last years record at this point IMO, unless teams have wrapped up the bye like next week.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

3-13

4-12 with an extra dose of good fortune from the football gods. 

I think that we can go 6-10 or even win the rest of our games following the bye. Yes, I know. Most of you will think that this is just another case of JWDY being over his own head again, but I really feel like the Jaguars that we see in the 2nd half of this season, and the Jags we have seen through the first 10 games, are going to be complete polar opposites of eachother.

I just hope that Bradley and Co can start out next season much, much stronger. And actually finish a season with a .500 record for once. Otherwise, Bradley is as good as gone by the end of next season.

Quote:Yes, I know. Most of you will think that this is just another case of JWDY being over his own head again

Yup.

You're like one of those women that has been cheated on by her husband several times but "things will be different this time..."

They'll beat Tennessee 2-14

Quote:They'll beat Tennessee 2-14
I see that as the only possible win as well.....

Raiders get the 1st pick in the draft and trade back for extra picks; Jags end up picking number 2 and get no trade offers.  

Always the bridesmaid, never the bride. 

(This post was last modified: 11-17-2014, 10:22 PM by JaguarScience95.)

Playing pick machines If d gets ints they can win all 6 and that might sound crazy but we'll see the team playing its best ball
"Get Better Everyday"

Considering we beat the tinhorns twice last year and split with the tacks, and not to mention we get an opportunity to face the Giants who have been all but horrible this year, another 3 wins isn't out of the realm of possibility.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

I voted 4-12. I think we could split against Houston and should beat Tennessee, considering the last time we played them.

One could argue beating anyone would be considered an upset, but I think the extra win could come as a surprise against a team like Baltimore.

2-14 or 3-13 may be more realistic; however, I think the Jags are better than the 1-9 record indicates. Eliminate the game breaking mistakes and start turning them into game breaking plays. Easier said than done, but that's the difference

2-14. Next year, 7-9. Then, 10-6. Then, 13-3. Then, 15-1 with a SPB win. You heard it here first.

I'm drunk.

I'm tired of sucking and having the 3rd/2nd pick in the draft lol.

If we're going to win 2 games we better at least get the #1 pick this year gosh Tongue

Watching Tennessee right now I think we don't win no more this season. They're better than the Jags.

(This post was last modified: 11-17-2014, 11:27 PM by UConnUCFjags.)

Quote:Watching Tennessee right now I think we don't win no more this season. They're better than the Jags.

Hold your tongue; they are scum.

Remaining games:

clots          winnable if we play mistake free

giants       looking more winnable everyweek eli plays

tinhorns    sweep again

ravens     toss up depending on which ravens show up

tacks        win in our house

tinhorns    sweep again

So all Winnable

I really have that twinkle of hope we could shockingly win out. The schedule doesnt look that bad honestly. But I see 3 or 4 wins more so.

I did voted 4-12 tho.

Quote:Hold your tongue; they are scum.
Then why are we losing to scum with a 3rd string qb known for being a top 50 beautiful person?

Sticking with my preseason prediction of 5 wins.  If you're only gonna win 5 games in a season, it's better to get the majority at the end of the season than at the beginning.  Considering my expectations were relatively low coming into the season, it's playing out as I would have hoped in that scenario which is that we'd see positives and growth in certain areas and be competitive (though this hasn't been true every game) even though we'd lose most of the games often times as a result of mistakes by rookies or 2nd year players.  If Bortles is the guy, and it's too early to say one way or the other, then the wins should be right around the corner which could be as soon as the remainder of this season.  When I say we'll win 4 out of the next 6, I know it doesn't sound plausible.  However, when I envision a 5 win season going as well as it could go, we're still in position to make that happen and the schedule appears to be getting more favorable.  If I had to call which games we'd win, it would be the Giants, tacks, split with the tinhorns and surprise either the clots or Ravens and if I had to pick which we'd surprise it would be the clots. 

Don't give up all hope just yet you pessimists.

One isn't enough? Good gawd you people are greedy.

Quote:One isn't enough? Good gawd you people are greedy.
right?