Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
More Media Hate for FSU...

Quote:how much are you going to hate the national champs this year?

Lots probably.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:All the losers hate the winners. As it has been, as it will be.

Exactly the reason why you hate Tim Tebow?

Quote:Exactly the reason why you hate Tim Tebow?

Nope, I hate Tebow because his (NFL) success was based on his platform not his talent.

In college I just hated him because he was a gator. Doesn't matter if they win or lose, being a gator is sufficient.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I love how some people just slant the story, by either ignoring how jurisdiction works, or is applied to each individual case.

"Seminole player arrested, in Jefferson County"

Gator Fans- Why dosent FSU arrest players?
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:I love how some people just slant the story, by either ignoring how jurisdiction works, or is applied to each individual case.

"Seminole player arrested, in Jefferson County."

Gator Fans- Why dosen't FSU arrest players?

Apparently the crime occurred in Jefferson County if that is a direct quote. And if the crime occurred in Jefferson County, why should he be arrested in Leon County?

You should be asking Seminoles fans why FSU police do not arrest players who commit crimes on campus. What I do know is university police are not FSU and therefore FSU cannot arrest players.

Quote:Apparently the crime occurred in Jefferson County if that is a direct quote. And if the crime occurred in Jefferson County, why should he be arrested in Leon County?

Because #blamejameis #criminoles #fsuhaterzunited

Quote:You should be asking Seminoles fans why FSU police do not arrest players who commit crimes on campus. What I do know is university police are not FSU and therefore FSU cannot arrest players.

What you think you know is merely a figment of your unusual imagination.

Good night all, gotta go live through the weekly First Half of Horrors.

Quote:I love how some people just slant the story, by either ignoring how jurisdiction works, or is applied to each individual case.

"I love how some people slant the story" and assume it's just Gator fans.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:What you think you know is merely a figment of your unusual imagination.

What I know is people who are employed by the Tallahassee Police Department are not FSU, only working at FSU.

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2014, 08:39 PM by Jamies_fried_chicken.)

Quote:Apparently the crime occurred in Jefferson County if that is a direct quote. And if the crime occurred in Jefferson County, why should he be arrested in Leon County?

You should be asking Seminoles fans why FSU police do not arrest players who commit crimes on campus. What I do know is university police are not FSU and therefore FSU cannot arrest players.

I used a non-fictional example imagination....yeah something to what flsptgod said.

Quote:"I love how some people slant the story" and assume it's just Gator fans.
Look who has been reporting the most recent stories on here.

Still waiting for someone to break that Sexual assault investigation at Michigan that happened back in March.

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:I used a non-fictional example imagination....yeah something to what flsptgod said.

Look who has been reporting the most recent stories on here.

Still waiting for someone to break that Sexual assault investigation at Michigan that happened back in March.
Posting stories and reporting. Take a look at who's reporting it. Vastly different. What do you expect in the south, in the heart of Gator country? Really ?

Maybe we should go to the sideline and discuss Cosby's situation, or others around the country too huh ?
TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:Posting stories and reporting. Take a look at who's reporting it. Vastly different. What do you expect in the south, in the heart of Gator country? Really ?

Maybe we should go to the sideline and discuss Cosby's situation, or others around the country too huh ?

"A United Nations statistical report compiled from government sources showed that more than 250,000 cases of rape or attempted rape were recorded by police annually."

Welp, Im gonna go get started on a thread for each one of them....see you guys in a few weeks.

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:Posting stories and reporting. Take a look at who's reporting it. Vastly different. What do you expect in the south, in the heart of Gator country? Really ?

Gotta make your day feel better since the team on the field is trash.

Mad about media and gators "hating" on your team ...couldn't care less about the fact that your player could have killed someone.

Priorities....don't cha love them!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Mad about media and gators "hating" on your team ...couldn't care less about the fact that your player could have killed someone.

Priorities....don't cha love them!!

Why can't you hate on the police department, ya know the ones who had the authority to conduct a proper investigation?

Because it's more convenient and easy to carelessly blame the university.

Goes back to my quote earlier of Gator fans asking why dosent FSU arrest players?

Quote:Why can't you hate on the police department, ya know the ones who had the authority to conduct a proper investigation?

Goes back to my quote earlier of Gator fans asking why dosent FSU arrest players?

where have people been bashing the university for the way they handled this?

i havent seen any examples of that. seems like a figment of your imagination.

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:Why can't you hate on the police department, ya know the ones who had the authority to conduct a proper investigation?

I'm pretty sure I asked why would the school be involved in it in the first place since it happened off campus...but nice attempt at deflecting the fact that you don't give a rats behind about what the players on your team do...you just don't like people talking about it!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:All the losers hate the winners. As it has been, as it will be.

That gave FSU fans a reason to hate Tebow.

Quote:That gave FSU fans a reason to hate Tebow.

the tebow hate annoys me so much. tebow may be a little annoying because he is overly nice....but he has been nothing but a stand up guy. from all we know hes just a good dude.... everyone wants to crap on him and glorify jameis.

things like that make me question peoples attitudes in this country.