Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
More Media Hate for FSU...

<a class="bbc_url" href='https://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/report--tallahassee-pd-only-issued-two-tickets-after-fsu-cb-p-j--williams-fled-scene-of-accident-200505863.html'>https://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/report--tallahassee-pd-only-issued-two-tickets-after-fsu-cb-p-j--williams-fled-scene-of-accident-200505863.html</a>

Good thing the TPD loves them.... Rolleyes

Give us your best excuses.....go!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Surprised it took this long to get posted.

Quote:Surprised it took this long to get posted.

Not surprised you didn't post it.

Quote:Not surprised you didn't post it.

I figured I'd give someone else the honor of doing it.

Quote:I figured I'd give someone else the honor of doing it.

Yeah...I'm sure that was the reason. Rolleyes

what a joke! handled appropriately.... we are talking about a minimum of 2 misdemeanor crimes committed on top of the fact that you could speculate he was probably under the influence or else just an awful driver and no investigation was done to see if he was driving at unsafe speeds or anything.  

let me guess.... the witness wasnt cooperating.......its past the statute of limitations........theres no evidence........what else... what else... ahhhhhh everyone does it so its ok?

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:what a joke! handled appropriately.... we are talking about a minimum of 2 misdemeanor crimes committed on top of the fact that you could speculate he was probably under the influence or else just an awful driver and no investigation was done to see if he was driving at unsafe speeds or anything.  

let me guess.... the witness wasnt cooperating.......its past the statute of limitations........theres no evidence........what else... what else... ahhhhhh everyone does it so its ok?

Hater!! :Woot:

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2014, 03:03 PM by navyguy.)

Some things just seem to happen every week at certain schools...the investigation starts in late December after the ACC Championship game

New York Times again. Still trying to get that egg of their faces from the last three attempts.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:New York Times again. Still trying to get that egg of their faces from the last three attempts.

Guess they're just making it up, huh? Nothing to see here, right?

Quote:Guess they're just making it up, huh? Nothing to see here, right?

Story pretty much says that the disregarded the work the University did with them and instead printed speculation. Not like we expect actual journalistic integrity from the NYT anyway.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Story pretty much says that the disregarded the work the University did with them and instead printed speculation. Not like we expect actual journalistic integrity from the NYT anyway.

It happened off campus, why would the school have anything to do with it in the first place?

The world conspires against them......just a victim of others hate....all nothing but angels who are misunderstood

Quote:The world conspires against them......just a victim of others hate....all nothing but angels who are misunderstood

The events that led up to the story don't matter...it's just more hating on FSU.

Is it really FSU hate or just Jameis Winston hate? I have not heard anyone hate on other players.

Of course, I am on the Winston hate bandwagon. He is a Criminole.

Quote:Is it really FSU hate or just Jameis Winston hate? I have not heard anyone hate on other players.

Of course, I am on the Winston hate bandwagon. He is a Criminole.

This story doesn't invole Winston...so it must mean the world hates FSU.

Quote:This story doesn't invole Winston...so it must mean the world hates FSU.

It seems like almost every other story involving FSU does. What Chris Fowler andf KIrk Herbstreit talk about tonight will be interesting. I fully expect them to have a conversation about it.

Quote:This story doesn't invole Winston...so it must mean the world hates FSU.

All the losers hate the winners. As it has been, as it will be.

Quote:All the losers hate the winners. As it has been, as it will be.

Yeah...that's it.

Quote:All the losers hate the winners. As it has been, as it will be.

how much are you going to hate the national champs this year?

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."