Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jameis Winston Again

(This post was last modified: 11-10-2014, 03:05 PM by BigJohn98.)

Quote:how many times are you going to reference that? it was funny the first time. now its just kind of sad.

Maybe I'll keep doing it until people learn to read.

And if it bothers you, maybe I'll do it some more.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

So it's a "full investigation" then. That's good to know. I'll have to review my NCAA procedural guide to see what that means, but I'm glad you're here to keep me informed.

Quote:Maybe I'll keep doing it until people learn to read.

And if it bothers you, maybe I'll do it some more.

it doesnt bother me. its my favorite movie. i just feel bad that youre so butt hurt whenever anyone insults or makes accusations to your savior.

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

nole homers are just too blind to see that they are what they hate.  they hate that people jump to conclusions, but they sit on the other side of the scpectrum and automatically assume Jameis is just a nice young lad who never ever ever did anything wrong.  Anything new that comes out is just not true and he never did a bad thing ever in his life.

Quote:nole homers are just too blind to see that they are what they hate.  they hate that people jump to conclusions, but they sit on the other side of the scpectrum and automatically assume Jameis is just a nice young lad who never ever ever did anything wrong.  Anything new that comes out is just not true and he never did a bad thing ever in his life.

Ive been fustrated with Winston's off the field issues. But this guy makes the clutch throws and has made clutch throws while being HIT alot this season.

If it wasnt for the off the field stuff, he clearly would be leading the Heisman race by a mile.

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:Ive been fustrated with Winston's off the field issues. But this guy makes the clutch throws and has made clutch throws while being HIT alot this season.

If it wasnt for the off the field stuff, he clearly would be leading the Heisman race by a mile.

what?  his numbers are not really good right now and not even CLOSE to Mariota

Quote:nole homers are just too blind to see that they are what they hate.  they hate that people jump to conclusions, but they sit on the other side of the scpectrum and automatically assume Jameis is just a nice young lad who never ever ever did anything wrong.  Anything new that comes out is just not true and he never did a bad thing ever in his life.

I'm sorry if an article from "Incarcerated Bob" about Jameis point shaving doesn't throw up a red flag with me.

Quote:Ive been fustrated with Winston's off the field issues. But this guy makes the clutch throws and has made clutch throws while being HIT alot this season.

except he has played like crap pretty much about 50% of the time. most games in the first half hes one of the worst players on the field.

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:I'm sorry if an article from "Incarcerated Bob" about Jameis point shaving doesn't throw up a red flag with me.

I think you are missing my point in that the NCAA is probably not going off of JUST that

Quote:I think you are missing my point in that the NCAA is probably not going off of JUST that

im gonna go make an article that says jameis winston has been sexually abusing local alligators on a tumblr and the ncaa will probably launch an investigation on that...... according to bigjohn

If you can get enough followers (real or fake), possibly. It also helps if you can get TMZ to bite. Good luck!

Quote:im gonna go make an article that says jameis winston has been sexually abusing local alligators on a tumblr and the ncaa will probably launch an investigation on that...... according to bigjohn

Everyone knows that won't happen for a few more weeks. It'll probably lead the Gater Times-Union on Sunday the 30th though!

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I have no idea what point shaving is.  But it sounds boring.

(This post was last modified: 11-11-2014, 01:06 PM by Jags4life0428.)

Quote:I think you are missing my point in that the NCAA is probably not going off of JUST that
Now you are drawing your own conclusions to fit your agenda. This investigation will not lead to anything and the accusation was made by a blogger website with no credibility. The NCAA is going through its due diligence to investigate to see if there was any truth behind it, as it should. However, it would seem there is no supporting evidence other than the highly credible incarcerated bob. Sorry Winston haters. He will be on the field. Haters gonna hate...25-0 and counting.

Quote:Now you are drawing your own conclusions to fit your agenda. This investigation will not lead to anything and the accusation was made by a blogger website with no credibility. The NCAA is going through its due diligence to investigate to see if there was any truth behind it, as it should. However, it would seem there is no supporting evidence other than the highly credible incarcerated bob. Sorry Winston haters. He will be on the field. Haters gonna hate...25-0 and counting.

how could you possibly know what kind of evidence is out there?

"the investigation will not lead to anything"... Oh, so you know the future now?

(This post was last modified: 11-11-2014, 02:37 PM by BigJohn98.)

How can someone prove that a person is point shaving in football? Are they going to go back and watch film and say "he purposely threw those three INTs to Louisville defenders"?

Once again, like the autograph thing, I doubt anything will happen.

Quote:How can someone prove that a person is point shaving in football? Are they going to go back and watch film and say "he purposely threw those three INTs to Louisville defenders"?

Once again, like the autograph thing, I doubt anything will happen.

Both Winston and his boy could be forced to testify in a federal court. 

I personally think a polygraph would provide the needed results.

And when's the last time anyone in a major case did a polygraph?

Probably would establish his innocence, but lawyers never let their clients do them.

As far as being forced to testify, all you'd get is "I didn't even know he was placing a bet." "No, I was trying my hardest, interceptions happen."

And from his friend, "FSU had started slow all year and I knew Louisville would be hyped up to start." "No, I didn't talk to Jameis about the bet."

Quote:Both Winston and his boy could be forced to testify in a federal court. 

I personally think a polygraph would provide the needed results.

Quote:And when's the last time anyone in a major case did a polygraph?

Probably would establish his innocence, but lawyers never let their clients do them.

As far as being forced to testify, all you'd get is "I didn't even know he was placing a bet." "No, I was trying my hardest, interceptions happen."

And from his friend, "FSU had started slow all year and I knew Louisville would be hyped up to start." "No, I didn't talk to Jameis about the bet."

as far as i know a polygraph test is inadmissable in court.

A polygraph isn't going to determine he's lying or not.