Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Cowboys @ London, England, Game Day Thread, Second Half***

This is a blowout.  The Cowboys are more physical, faster, and simply have more desire to win.  

There is no accountability on the Jags.  

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Our D is getting so tired that I expect Weeden to be passing and scoring with impunity by the 4th quarter.

This

Is this what getting better looks like?

I think Dez is getting away with a lot of push offs.

Jaguars suck. They are showing no improvement. They are the same team as last year. Gus I think is officially on the hot seat. There is no way he can't be
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Please fire jedd Fisch

Quote: 

I also hope the refs stop yucking it up with Romo after TD passes and start calling holding against the cowboys. SMH

I saw this too.  It was particularly bad after that last TD.

On the bright side, at least I'm not listening to Frangie....
[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:I wouldn't care how bad the blowout would get, just sling it around and see what happens.

Cowboys expecting that. Incoming BBINT

This team is making the same stupid mistakes now that they were making in games 1 and 2 this year.

When are they going to learn how to tackle and how to not make the same mistakes over and over and over again.

When when when?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Please fire jedd Fisch
Short pass after short pass with Gabbert, Henne, and now Bortles. Coaching staff or their philosophy needs to change.

Quote:lol it's hilarious isn't it.. so many of these people haven't got one freakin clue

Qb getting sacked on slant passes

brb no let's drop back for 5 seconds!! and throw it DEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[BAD WORD REMOVED]

we missed some opportunities out there

i saw some guys gettin better

some guys were part of that process

If we are going to only throw quick passes because we cant block for 3-5 seconds then that is basically throwing in the towel

I'm done watching. This team is killing me. They look so good at certain times and then just absolutely ruin the very small amount of momentum they get. I can't watch 3 missed tackles or 6 Jags trying to tackle Dez Byrant every play anymore. Stop bumming me out Jags!
Big John Will Eat Your CHILDREN!!!!

McCray handled Bryant just fine.

Quote:He never does....doesn't have the sphericals to call people on the carpet and expect more.
Riiiight…… Cause you are in the locker room all the time right?   Press conferences are not representative of players getting called out in meetings. It happens. 

Quote:Please fire jedd Fisch

I'd say the entire staff. Friendly coaching staff isnt working.

No team makes as many inopportune mistakes as us. Lack of discipline, poor fundamentals. That's on the coaches

Whoever has Dez on their fantasy team is happy right now
Live long and prosper \\// [Image: 660e5a470556a0f21a991347940d77c860f8c9a5.jpg]

Quote:McCray handled Bryant just fine.

Once again, the opposing team made adjustments, and we keep sticking with the plan..
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:I'd say the entire staff. Friendly coaching staff isnt working.

Agreed