Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Cowboys @ London, England, Game Day Thread, Second Half***

(This post was last modified: 11-09-2014, 03:47 PM by AmeliaIsland.)

Cowboys scored first with a Dan Bailey 54-yard field goal. Jaguars answered back with a Dennard Robinson 33-yard TD run. Cowboys countered with three touchdown passes: 2 yards to Jason Witten, and two deep touchdown passes to Dez Bryant, each from 34-yards, and 68-yards, and Dallas takes the commanding lead in this game at halftime 24-7. Jaguars can still come back from their deficit. Stay tune for the Second Half, and GO JÄGUARS!!!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Masochists of Duval, unite! Go Jaguars!

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

First half was bad all around.  Lots of mistakes by lots of individual players.  

I hope Gus gives them a 'come to Jesus' talk in the locker room right now.  

Too many stupid mistakes.

I also hope the refs stop yucking it up with Romo after TD passes and start calling holding against the cowboys. SMH

So, soon as someone makes a mistake a thread gets started? This is why I stayed off so long. Smh. 

Anyways, Dez Bryant just exposing how un-physical our DBs are.

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

No halftime speech will make this team better

Yeah, that was sickening to watch the doe eyed ref fawning over Rome-o...  shoot me no!

But hey, we could still make this a game right, if we make some adjustments....

One of the things we r missing is a receiver like dez.

Blackmon has a chance.

We don't have that now though

Quote:So, soon as someone makes a mistake a thread gets started? This is why I stayed off so long. Smh. 

Anyways, Dez Bryant just exposing how un-physical our DBs are.

McCray handled Dez in the first quarter on multiple passes targeted to his side....

Quote:One of the things we r missing is a receiver like dez.

Blackmon has a chance.

We havent even tried throwing beyond the sticks

One time maybe and it was overthrown

At least we get the ball back to start the 2nd half. I'm looking forward to those 3 plays that take 45 seconds off the clock. Maybe I'm asking too much. Good chance for a fumble and only 1 or 2 plays of brilliance.

I'm sorry - this game has sent me over the edge.

The 2014 Jaguars - making "bad" an art form. #Troll2ILOVETHISTEAM

Quote:Cowboys scored first with a Dan Bailey 54-yard field goal. Jaguars answered back with a Dennard Robinson 33-yard TD run. Cowboys countered with three touchdown passes 2 yards to Jason Witten, and two deep touchdown passes to Dez Bryant, each from 34-yards, and 68-yards, and Dallas takes the commanding lead in this game at halftime 24-7. Jaguars can still come back. Stay tune for the Second Half, and GO JÄGUARS!!!!!
Stay tuned lol?

Open tryouts for anyone that can tackle!!!

Quote:First half was bad all around.  Lots of mistakes by lots of individual players.  

I also hope the refs stop yucking it up with Romo after TD passes and start calling holding against the cowboys. SMH

He never does....doesn't have the sphericals to call people on the carpet and expect more.

Let's not cover a top WR in the NFL

ESPN - NFL: Cowboys QB Tony Romo 16-of-21 for 225 yards and 3 TDs in 1st half vs. Jaguars; Dez Bryant 6-158-2

Maybe a nice "get better" speech by Gus is what this tesm really needs

lol it's hilarious isn't it.. so many of these people haven't got one freakin clue

Qb getting sacked on slant passes

brb no let's drop back for 5 seconds!! and throw it DEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao

we missed some opportunities out there

i saw some guys gettin better

some guys were part of that process

Quote:First half was bad all around. Lots of mistakes by lots of individual players.

Our D is getting so tired that I expect Weeden to be passing and scoring with impunity by the 4th quarter.

Quote:One of the things we r missing is a receiver like dez.

Blackmon has a chance.

Not really. Having a receiver like Dez wont magically make the rest of the team more competent.

I wouldn't care how bad the blowout would get, just sling it around and see what happens.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

NFL Network saying Cowboys should have sat Romo and treated this as the third preseason game. If this team weren't so laughable we wouldn't be considered as a preseason game...