Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I think we win this week

I think Bortles has a big game.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Romo can't win the big games. An away game in London is a big game for the Cowgirls. The home team with the home field advantage will be victorious.

Quote:Even if Romo plays. I don't know, just a feeling.  The Cowboys are historically bad in November, and Bortles is due a good game. We're not a 1-8 football team and eventually we're going to get somebody again. This seems like a good trap game for us to take against them.
Cowboys are GREAT in November.  It is December when they have problem.s 

Quote:Romo can't win the big games. An away game in London is a big game for the Cowgirls. The home team with the home field advantage will be victorious.
That is false.  He hasn't been the problem in most of the "big games" he has played.  I have watched them all.

Quote:Hello Jacksonville Jaguars fans. I am not a Jacksonville Jaguars fan. How are you doing? I am swell.

As for your historically bad in November comment, the Cowboys are 24-5 in November during the Romo era. That's not bad at all.

Hope we have a good game on our hands this Sunday.
I just posted about Dallas being great in November lol.  Where do people come up with this stuff?

Quote:I feel that we win if and only if romo plays and doesn't leave the game.

I feel they will change their game plan if romo isn't playing.

And if he does play the whole game I think we pick him several times as he struggles with making throws and moving in the pocket

Why would we be able to beat a struggling Romo, but not a struggling Weeden?

Honestly, every game this year since San Diego I have felt like this team has a chance to beat anyone. It's so weird not thinking that every week is an automatic loss.

We have the look and feel of a team that is ready to break loose.

Just IMO.

Quote:That is false. He hasn't been the problem in most of the "big games" he has played. I have watched them all.

I actually remember seeing a statistic where it shows Romo is one of the most clutch players around, I can't find it so you'll have to takes

Word for it!

Quote:That is false.  He hasn't been the problem in most of the "big games" he has played.  I have watched them all.

Most people seem to only remember the botched field goal attempt in Seattle during the 2006 playoffs when they hear "Tony Romo" and "big game" in the same sentence.

Hopefully Bortles remembers that his receivers don't have stars on their helmets.

Wouldn't surprise me we've been playing better as the cowboys have been regressing
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:Romo can't win the big games. An away game in London is a big game for the Cowgirls. The home team with the home field advantage will be victorious.

I don't think there is anyone out there that thinks a game against the Jaguars, wherever it is being played, is a "big game" right now.

Hopefully that will change in the near future, we'll see.

Stay patient they tell me, stay patient.

Will they really tell us when it's time to panic?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Hopefully Bortles remembers that his receivers don't have stars on their helmets.

I would not worry about that. His problem is trying to do too much, not failing to see the coverage.

Quote:Wouldn't surprise me we've been playing better as the cowboys have been regressing

Regressing? The Redskins are their archrival and Tony Romo got hurt in that game. The Cardinals are #1 in the NFC and Brandon Weeden was the quarterback. Exactly how can those two losses be regressing?

Quote:Regressing? The Redskins are their archrival and Tony Romo got hurt in that game. The Cardinals are #1 in the NFC and Brandon Weeden was the quarterback. Exactly how can those two losses be regressing?
Because they lost.

Quote:Because they lost.

That does not mean they are regressing. It means they can't win with their backup quarterback.

Quote:That does not mean they are regressing. It means they can't win with their backup quarterback.

truth.

We pull the upset of the week 23-20 Jags

BLEEDING TEAL IN COLORADO SINCE 95.......GO JAGS

Quote:We pull the upset of the week 23-20 Jags

I want to see us win by more than three points, but any win is good for me.

Quote:Regressing? The Redskins are their archrival and Tony Romo got hurt in that game. The Cardinals are #1 in the NFC and Brandon Weeden was the quarterback. Exactly how can those two losses be regressing?

They struggled against the texans and giants neither of them are that good and Washington sucks.

We will probably lose but the cowboys are nothing special this year as the season goes on that'll become more clear.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]