Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I-Phone 6 plus

Quote:They should make a solar panel on the back of these dang things. I could probably power my house on it.

They have an app for that?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:They should make a solar panel on the back of these dang things. I could probably power my house on it.

back in 2010 puma had this phone...... i think it was more popular in europe, it had basically no success here at all but that has a lot to do with the fact that it isnt a smart phone.

http://www.tomsguide.com/us/puma-solar-p...2735146765

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

I just upgraded.  A Galaxy S4 is on the way.  Ohh yeah.

Quote:I just upgraded.  A Galaxy S4 is on the way.  Ohh yeah.

Why not the S5?

Quote:Why not the S5?

Someone has to draw the line.  I buy the S5 and then the S6 comes out with the S7 hot on its heels.  Where does the madness end??

Actually, T-Mobile has certified pre-owned S4s on sale.  Way less money...plus I have to do this thing through the hole of a wall in a public restroom next month in a park someplace in Wichita, Kansas.  Technology is such a slave master.

Quote:Someone has to draw the line.  I buy the S5 and then the S6 comes out with the S7 hot on its heels.  Where does the madness end??

Actually, T-Mobile has certified pre-owned S4s on sale.  Way less money...plus I have to do this thing through the hole of a wall in a public restroom next month in a park someplace in Wichita, Kansas.  Technology is such a slave master.

Looking around for a little glory, huh?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2014, 08:54 PM by xJAGGYx.)

Quote:Looking around for a little glory, huh?
I'm wondering which side he'll be on....

I mean, the missing teeth and all, SQUEAL!

Quote:I'm wondering which side he'll be on....

I mean, the missing teeth and all, SQUEAL!

It could go either way!

[Image: 2rw9pxw.jpg]

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:It could go either way!

I figure since I made the trip I might as well get the full experience. After all, Kansas is the land of ahs.

Quote:I figure since I made the trip I might as well get the full experience. After all, Kansas is the land of ahs.

YOLO!!!

Quote:back in 2010 puma had this phone...... i think it was more popular in europe, it had basically no success here at all but that has a lot to do with the fact that it isnt a smart phone.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.tomsguide.com/us/puma-solar-powered-cell-phone,news-5856.html#puma-solar-powered-cell-phone%2Cnews-5856.html?&_suid=141366805604901748262735146765'>http://www.tomsguide.com/us/puma-solar-powered-cell-phone,news-5856.html#puma-solar-powered-cell-phone%2Cnews-5856.html?&_suid=141366805604901748262735146765</a>

Now we're talkin'!

I actually preordered my iPhone 6+ last Wednesday. You're gonna have to hold it yourself and get a feel for it to really see if you like it. When I went to the Verizon store, I already knew which phone I was getting, but I still held and played with both the 6 and 6+ just to see.

The 6+ is big, but the size doesn't really bother me. It felt great in my hands. What I didn't get to do was see how it felt in my pocket. I'm not sure how that's gonna feel because I wear slim jeans all the time. But the size of the phone and the big screen felt and looked great.

I also played with the 6 just to compare, and honestly, it felt just as great in my hands. If you're not feeling the 6+, the 6 is definitely a fine phone and probably more comfortable for certain people.

So the best thing to do is hold the phone in your hands and play around on it. Get a feel for it before buying anything.

I jumped from Android to Apple when I got my iPhone 5 two years ago. I can't go back. No way. I may not have the freedom Android provides, but I love the simplicity and smooth operating system of the iPhone.

I ordered the 6 last week and will have to wait another couple weeks before I get it. 

I ordered the 64 gig since 16 just isn't enough these days.  I still have the 4S currently and haven't been able to do the software update because I don't have the space without deleting half my songs and/or apps. 

I wish they offered the 6 and 6+ in 32/64/128 gigs but for some reason they skipped the 32 gig and only offer 16/64/128. 

<FONT size=3>The secret to surfing is don't do anything.</FONT>

I got the 128 gig 6+. I got my wife the 6. I love the plus. The bigger screen is great for tired eyes. Like others have said, it's a preference thing. I was told its a 2 handed phone, but I've adjusted coming from the 5s. This thing dwarfs most phones. I had trouble getting a case for it. I'm an Otterbox guy, but they haven't rolled out the new cases for the plus yet, so I had to buy some case that will be replaced as soon as Otterbox rolls out their cases.

I know some talked about the bending issue. It's a thin phone with a large footprint. If you sit on any big phone, odds are you'll crack the screen or bend the phone. A little common sense goes a long way.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:I ordered the 6 last week and will have to wait another couple weeks before I get it. 

I ordered the 64 gig since 16 just isn't enough these days.  I still have the 4S currently and haven't been able to do the software update because I don't have the space without deleting half my songs and/or apps. 

I wish they offered the 6 and 6+ in 32/64/128 gigs but for some reason they skipped the 32 gig and only offer 16/64/128. 
I ordered the 64 gig 6+. I also have the latest iPod Touch, so I keep all my music on there and the 64 gig phone should be more than enough for all my apps and photos.