Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The next Florida coach

New coach?  Say it isn't so.  I want Muschamp!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:It's unraveling my friend.
You think it's unraveling based on last night ?? Where you been my friend ???
TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

D'antionio should be the next replacement. 

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Jedd Fisch.

Steven Spurier

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

How bout take Al Golden from Miami..he's used to coaching teams like Florida and Temple.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

^^  that was funny !!

All the Bowdens.

(This post was last modified: 10-14-2014, 06:13 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:Who do Gator fans want?

I have heard names like Gruden and Stoops but they just do not seem realistic.

The two most realistic names, Dan Mullen and Dan Quinn.

Dan Mullen seems to be the most popular, for obvious reasons. This could be the best season in the history of the Mississippi State program. A team loaded with seniors, so this could be his best year there. Get out and get rich while his value is at it's peak level. Money is not an issue for Florida.

Dan Quinn is another. Current Seahawks DC. Was the Florida DC for two seasons. He has more NFL experience and could be in line for an NFL head coaching job.

Outside of that, it seems sort of open.

If they go the "mid-major" coach route like Auburn did with Malzahn and Ole Miss with Hugh Freeze, it could be Bill Clark at UAB or Justin Fuente from Memphis. I doubt either would generate much excitement in Gainesville but you could do worse.

What are you talking about, next coach?? -

The Gator coach deserves more time. 

He's not really that bad. 

He deserves another year. 

What do you want to do, be like the Cleveland Browns and change coaches every couple years. Hows that working out for them??

:whistling:

How does it feel?

I second Jedd Fisch.

>_>

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

In all seriousness, I agree that Florida needs to change the HC. 

I never thought Muschamp would be successful as HC from the beginning. 

Quote:I second Jedd Fisch.

>_>

Not a Gator fan are you?

I really don't have any suggestions who should be the coach, although I really don't think Mullen is the answer. He's a good offensive minded coach, but it took him 6 years to make Miss St look like a contender, and that's with a QB that has Tebow like number in his what I think senior year only? 

Titansequaltrash aka my mini me. Follows me around like a cute puppy dog.

Mullen tried to give the game away last week. 21 to 0 MSU he goes for a first down via fake punt from his own 20???? Are you kidding me????

Any way UF can pry Hugh Freeze from Ol Miss?

Do it Foley!
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Any way UF can pry Hugh Freeze from Ol Miss?

Do it Foley!

I think Hugh Freeze is from Mississippi which could make it a bit harder... actually think he was born in Oxford.  Ole Miss all the way.  Anyways I'm waiting for them to get busted for cheating which may stain his reputation.

Quote:What are you talking about, next coach?? -

The Gator coach deserves more time.

He's not really that bad.

He deserves another year.

What do you want to do, be like the Cleveland Browns and change coaches every couple years. Hows that working out for them??

:whistling:

How does it feel?

NFL and college are different animals.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Gators are likely to lose Adonis Thomas if they fire muschamp and can't get someone big time there to convince him to stay.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:I really don't have any suggestions who should be the coach, although I really don't think Mullen is the answer. He's a good offensive minded coach, but it took him 6 years to make Miss St look like a contender, and that's with a QB that has Tebow like number in his what I think senior year only?

That is a huge accomplishment and impressive to take a program like Mississippi State and turn them into a national title contending team.

Quote:You think it's unraveling based on last night ?? Where you been my friend ???

You still had hope before last Saturdays game. Gives me plenty of time to come up with your avatar Wink.