Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Washington Redskins vs Jacksonville Jaguars Gameday Thread***

If Prosinski is on the field, we are going to get lit up. Happens every time

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Many of the Jaguars fans here don't think RG3 is good and feel the Jaguars should be able to take advantage of him.

My question for you is, if he has a solid performance (300+ yards, 2 TDs, 66% completion, no picks) will it be more of an indication that RG3 is better than you thought or the Jaguars are not as good as you thought?

Based on RGIII's recent performances, I would say the latter.
;

;

Quote:If Prosinski is on the field, we are going to get lit up. Happens every time.
I was hoping I wouldn't see this. I agree.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Quote:How many sacks y'all think we get? Over/under 3?

I'm thinking 4
Their O-line isn't all that good. I'll go with a cool 6.

Banana

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

No Cyprien worries me. I expect the Jags to stop the run, which will force RG3 to pass. Once RG3 starts extending plays with his legs, DeSean Jackson will break free. Just hope the Jags keep Jackson contained. If they can get some type of running game going, and can contain Jackson, the Jags have a good shot at winning this one. Since Washington only has 5 active DL, we can wear them down with long drives in the first half.
No commercial messages in sigs

Here tailgatig now. Lone jags fan.

Quote:No Cyprien worries me. I expect the Jags to stop the run, which will force RG3 to pass. Once RG3 starts extending plays with his legs, DeSean Jackson will break free. Just hope the Jags keep Jackson contained. If they can get some type of running game going, and can contain Jackson, the Jags have a good shot at winning this one. Since Washington only has 5 active DL, we can wear them down with long drives in the first half.

You do know Henne is starting, right? Long drives?

Let's go jags! I think the d has another fantastic day. Henne needs another good day for us to win. Hopefully the run game gets going.

Quote:Here's hoping for more posts like that one. Smile

Now it is time to support whoever is on the field. You can get mad at players and coaches if we lose, but if we have a similar first half, just be happy for what we get.

Thanks for your permission to show emotion.
<a target="_blank" href="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v107/chuckd132132/p1_manning_all_200.jpg" target="_blank">VIEW IMAGE</a>

Quote:4

Our OL needs to man up

Heres what would make me happy.

A win

Buuuuut... id also like to c ...

more vertical passes and

More dennard

Fat boy Sapp's bold prediction is RG3 throws for 300 and runs for a 100 on us. Ain't happening.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2014, 10:56 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

NFL network guys just said RG3 should easily go over 300 today. As long as Henne is starting, the perception of the Jags will always be that we are pushovers.

Quote:NFL network guys just said RG3 should easily go over 300 today. As long as Henne is starting, the perception of the Jags will always be that we are pushovers.

I watched the NFL Now game preview and it was basically RGIII has struggled but plays the Jaguars, so he'll be aight.
;

;

Quote:Here tailgatig now. Lone jags fan.

BCB is out there somewhere with a good amount of people.

Quote:Let's go jags! I think the d has another fantastic day. Henne needs another good day for us to win. Hopefully the run game gets going.
Streaks happen when you least expect them. How about 2 more TD's for Hurns today.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Hey, Michael Irvin just gave Hurns props. Said he's in the 88 club. Heh.

If RG3 goes throws dink and dunk all day, no td's, 1 int, will you think he's not as good as you thought, or will the Jags be better than you thought?

Regards......................the Chiefjag

Quote:If RG3 goes throws dink and dunk all day, no td's, 1 int, will you think he's not as good as you thought, or will the Jags be better than you thought?

Regards......................the Chiefjag
thats what I thought