Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Washington Redskins vs Jacksonville Jaguars Gameday Thread***

Jags are looking to get their first win of the season against a lowly Redskins team for the first time since 2002.

I'll just say this. If Chad Henne does not win this game for us, than I can begin to sympathize more with the "Start Bortles NOW" fanboy club.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I will be there lower level. Jags side. 30 yd line. Look for the only teal hahah

And if henne doesnt win this game, best believe he will hear me yelling at him.

[Image: ulYOVME.jpg]

Before anyone says we will lose because of our quarterback, people should consider the possibility of losing because of their quarterback. Remember Jonathan Cyprien is out and we still don't have a real answer at free safety. Also both cornerbacks were on the injury report and may not be as effective.

A more likely reason to lose today is we can't run. Toby Gerhart was limited in practice and the offensive line sucks, so often he can't run forward.

So I don't want anybody to say tomorrow we need to start Blake Bortles no matter how bad Chad Henne is because we have other reasons to lose or have a hard time winning.

Quote: 

So I don't want anybody to say tomorrow
we need to start Blake Bortles no matter how bad Chad Henne is because we have other reasons to lose or have a hard time winning.

[Image: haXbzA.png]

Here's hoping for a great game

Quote:Here's hoping for a great game

Here's hoping for more posts like that one.  Smile

Now it is time to support whoever is on the field. You can get mad at players and coaches if we lose, but if we have a similar first half, just be happy for what we get.

How many sacks y'all think we get? Over/under 3?

I'm thinking 4

Aint been in dc in 8 years.

Better not be another ot losss.

Couldnt handle that drive again

Ameliaisland is going to be very upset with you making game threads before him.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Quote:Jags are looking to get their first win of the season against a lowly Redskins team for the first time since 2002.

I'll just say this. If Chad Henne does not win this game for us, than I can begin to sympathize more with the "Start Bortles NOW" fanboy club.
Welcome to the club.

Quote:How many sacks y'all think we get? Over/under 3?

I'm thinking 4

Evans isn't a superstar or anything but he is a legitimate starter compared to Chris Prosinski. I have mild confidence in the team at least when he's out there no blown coverage deep.

No pain, no gain.

Quote:Ameliaisland is going to be very upset with you making game threads before him.
I was thinking the same thing.

Go Jags.

Ps. JW, jags don't play "tomorrow" we only have one night game and it's on a Thursday. Jags play today at 1:00. If they played "tomorrow" how can we have an official gameday thread?

Quote:Jags are looking to get their first win of the season against a lowly Redskins team for the first time since 2002.

That was a great game. I remember the crowd being about 60% Jaguar fans, 20% old school Redskins fans and 20% Gator fans.

And the Jaguars dominated.

All I want is win. Is that so much to ask?

Great post Jaguarwoman,but you forgot 1 imporent injury. our kicker scobee is also hurt.  :yes: :yes:

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Many of the Jaguars fans here don't think RG3 is good and feel the Jaguars should be able to take advantage of him.

My question for you is, if he has a solid performance (300+ yards, 2 TDs, 66% completion, no picks) will it be more of an indication that RG3 is better than you thought or the Jaguars are not as good as you thought?

Any bars in Chicago that will have the Jags vs. Redskins game today?
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Quote:Many of the Jaguars fans here don't think RG3 is good and feel the Jaguars should be able to take advantage of him.

My question for you is, if he has a solid performance (300+ yards, 2 TDs, 66% completion, no picks) will it be more of an indication that RG3 is better than you thought or the Jaguars are not as good as you thought?

I guess it will depend on how he does the rest of the year
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>