Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
BigCatCountry's totally for sure unbiased breakdown of Andre Branch

BCC hating on Branch, this board hating on Alualu.  Am I the only one that thinks they are both decent and make the roster?

“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:BCC hating on Branch, this board hating on Alualu.  Am I the only one that thinks they are both decent and make the roster?

You're not the only one who thinks both will make the roster. 

Both being "decent?"  Possibly. 

Alualu is serviceable.  I would think he's solid depth at this point.  Nothing more.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Alulau is what he is. This is likely his swan song in Jacksonville, if he makes the final cut.

Quote:Everyone hates on Alfie. Sometimes he deserves it, sometimes he doesn't. If he writes a positive article about the Jags, he is a homer. If he writes something negative, he is a hater. It is what it is. 

He usually deserves it, but he always sparks debate...which is never a bad thing, depending on the intent of the person.

Quote:BCC hating on Branch, this board hating on Alualu.  Am I the only one that thinks they are both decent and make the roster?

You're not the only one.  Alualu is not a world beater, but he's solid and relatively cheap.

This is the year Branch can make or break himself.  Either he blows up or he's gone after this year.

I'd like to see someone build a better Jaguars site. Go agead, I'm waiting.

Quote:I'd like to see someone build a better Jaguars site. Go agead, I'm waiting.

I agree...I do wish there was a "fan site" out there that the Jags could give a little more access to. 

Does BCC get media credentials at Jag events?

Quote:I agree...I do wish there was a "fan site" out there that the Jags could give a little more access to. 

They must. I've seen Alfie "inside the ropes" during camp.

We shouldn't discuss that OTHER web site

Quote:They must. I've seen Alfie "inside the ropes" during camp.

Good for them then....I wish a few more would sprout up.  As with anything, winning will help all.

Quote:You're not the only one.  Alualu is not a world beater, but he's solid and relatively cheap.

This is the year Branch can make or break himself.  Either he blows up or he's gone after this year.

Agree.  Pass rush remains the biggest question on defense.

Until we find him... where's Leo?  We'll have to settle for quantity until we build quality.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:Agree.  Pass rush remains the biggest question on defense.

Until we find him... where's Leo?  We'll have to settle for quantity until we build quality.

I think they use Telvin Smith in some ways in that area.  I know he is small, but man could they use that quickness to their advantage.

Quote:I think they use Telvin Smith in some ways in that area.  I know he is small, but man could they use that quickness to their advantage.

But, if they scheme to suit him, that's no good.  As we've established with Andre Branch, any attempt to game plan to take advantages of strengths is completely unacceptable, and any statistics derived from such activities should be completely dismissed. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Quote:I agree...I do wish there was a "fan site" out there that the Jags could give a little more access to. 

My guess is that "access" is very limited.  "Media credentials" don't apply to fan-boy bloggers.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

I'm not sure if Alfie got his credentials because of BCC, or if it was from when he was doing that show with Charlie at an ESPN station in St. Augustine.  Either way, he got credentials to be on the field during training camp.  We can make fun of him, or put down his writing all we'd like.  He's inside the ropes.  Who else here can claim that?

I would rather read Alfie's articles than the Q&A section with John Oesher on this site.  Just terrible how bad that section is

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:I'm not sure if Alfie got his credentials because of BCC, or if it was from when he was doing that show with Charlie at an ESPN station in St. Augustine.  Either way, he got credentials to be on the field during training camp.  We can make fun of him, or put down his writing all we'd like.  He's inside the ropes.  Who else here can claim that?

In the end, it really doesn't matter.  I personally have an insight on "who" Charlie and Alfie really are.

A VERY small market radio station out of St. Augustine, Fl. I would think would not get "credentials", but I could be mistaken.  After all, if you  spread enough "male cow droppings" I'm sure that most anything is possible.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:That goes without saying...

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://nfltraderumors.co/jaguars-de-andre-branch-on-the-trading-block-again/'>http://nfltraderumors.co/jaguars-de-andre-branch-on-the-trading-block-again/</a>
Silly me for not documenting internet trade rumors.

Quote:The problem with Alfie is not so much his writing, which is usually pretty good whether or not you agree with what he says. It's the holier-than-thou way he responds to any differing opinion in the comments section.

Agree with you here. Unfortunately that attitude seems prevalent with the Internet. I have even noticed some of that here. I know, shocking!

Quote:The problem with Alfie is not so much his writing, which is usually pretty good whether or not you agree with what he says. It's the holier-than-thou way he responds to any differing opinion in the comments section.
 O yeah , he is definitely a NOZZLE!