Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
People will hate me when for saying this but

I agree with you that there is a certain awkwardness to his play - maybe that is what you meant - but I think he is head and shoulders above Tebow - and hopefully will learn quickly - I have my fingers crossed for Blake - I really do - Love my Jags so I will support them regardless - I know that is not a popular stance but that is ok 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

@High Score - sorry for being so low brow

Sounds like someone who is still butt hurt about their beloved Teddy Bear.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:@High Score - sorry for being so low brow

Bless your heart.

And yours as well

If Blake is dumb, and he scored a 28 on the Wonderlic... what does that make Teddy who scored a 21?

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:And yours as well

Thx.

<3 U

(This post was last modified: 05-20-2014, 01:45 AM by knarnn.)

Quote:If Blake is dumb, and he scored a 28 on the Wonderlic... what does that make Teddy who scored a 21?
A Jenius.

[Image: Dumb-Criminal-Tattoos-Jerome-Smith.jpg]
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:I agree with you that there is a certain awkwardness to his play - maybe that is what you meant - but I think he is head and shoulders above Tebow - and hopefully will learn quickly - I have my fingers crossed for Blake - I really do - Love my Jags so I will support them regardless - I know that is not a popular stance but that is ok 
Yeah like I've said I'm not comparing them as players, just the way they look while playing. 

Quote:Blake looks kinda ike Tebow when he plays.

NOWW BEFORE I GET BLASTED..

They play nothing alike, he just kinda looks like him when he runs and his awkward throwing motion. 
I don't know how you see "he who shall not be named" in Blake unless...........I see you forgot to use the sarcasm font

"If this team gets lessons from losing they should all be Einsteins by now."---Jaguarmvp

"Football is not played on paper, its played inside Televisions"---Random Poster BCC

Quote:I don't know how you see "he who shall not be named" in Blake unless...........I see you forgot to use the sarcasm font
I don't as far as their play style, I'm just saying they share similar throwing motions/look similar when playing. How many times do I have to say this before people get it?

Quote:I don't as far as their play style, I'm just saying they share similar throwing motions/look similar when playing. How many times do I have to say this before people get it?
if we don't see it we aren't gonna get it. I will grant you he has a unique throwing motion.

Obviously Swaguars is Brooklyn

Quote:I don't need your analysis i'm not a 3 year old in special Ed I can see what's going on in the video without narration, but thank you for wasting your time on something that like 10 people read.

Actually there are plenty who enjoy and rely on FBT with his excellent analysis of Training/Rookie camp etc. not just in the Jax area, but worldwide.

Not everyone is capable of putting what they see into words for others to digest in an intelligent and interesting manner, as this thread so aptly demonstrates.

Quote:Actually there are plenty who enjoy and rely on FBT with his excellent analysis of Training/Rookie camp etc. not just in the Jax area, but worldwide.

Not everyone is capable of putting what they see into words for others to digest in an intelligent and interesting manner, as this thread so aptly demonstrates.
this I would agree with too. FBTs reports are far more detailed then what's usually on jaguars.com. I'm skeptical on how accurate every play by play is but for the most part is say his reports are fairly accurate.

definitely waffles

Swag, I don't think it a case of their attacking you, but more that of their pointing out that your opinion of Bortles is both unfounded and based upon your not having a true grasp on reality.
[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

Somebody needs/wants attention.

;

;

Quote:I said Blake seemed less inteligent than most QBs coming out of college, and it wasn't in a thread I made. 

Irony

;

;

1. Rip on any jag player in any fashion...

2. Bring up "he who shall not be named"...

3. Compare subject of #1 with subject of #2...

4. Pan a universally appreciated work of love provided by a long time message board member...

Check, check, check & check.

Methinks Swaguars was needing some attention....
Signature goes here.