Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
People will hate me when for saying this but

Blake looks kinda ike Tebow when he plays.

NOWW BEFORE I GET BLASTED..

They play nothing alike, he just kinda looks like him when he runs and his awkward throwing motion. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Thanks for another thought compelling thread based on those random thoughts bouncing around that space between your ears.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

[Image: 50019547.jpg]

Quote:Thanks for another thought compelling thread based on those random thoughts bouncing around that space between your ears.
Thanks, maybe you should write a wall of text about it . 

Quote:Thanks, maybe you should write a wall of text about it .

Nah. The words would just confuse a "deep" thinker such as yourself.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Quote:Nah. The words would just confuse a "deep" thinker such as yourself.
I'm sorry piccaso I prefer not to spend my entire life on a message board reading a book about a rookie practice that you could watch for yourself on jaguars.com. 

" Blake is dumb"

" Blake looks like Tebow when he plays"

" Blake is a poo poo head"

Lol if you see Tebow in Blake, then you truly hold Tebow in too high a regard. He looks nothing like Tebow. Can we all just forget about Tebow. For the love of God. Literally....
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

Quote:" Blake is dumb"

I said Blake seemed less inteligent than most QBs coming out of college, and it wasn't in a thread I made. 

Quote:I'm sorry piccaso I prefer not to spend my entire life on a message board reading a book about a rookie practice that you could watch for yourself on jaguars.com.

Like I said. Words just confuse the feeble minded.

Good luck watching that practice online. Hopefully they provide analysis written in crayon for you.

Quote:Lol if you see Tebow in Blake, then you truly hold Tebow in too high a regard. He looks nothing like Tebow. Can we all just forget about Tebow. For the love of God. Literally....
I don't see Tebow and Blake being similar in ability, they just look a like with their throwing motion/running style. 

Quote:Like I said. Words just confuse the feeble minded.

Good luck watching that practice online. Hopefully they provide analysis written in crayon for you.
I don't need your analysis i'm not a 3 year old in special Ed I can see what's going on in the video without narration, but thank you for wasting your time on something that like 10 people read. 

Quote:" Blake is dumb"

When I saw someone calling Blake dumb, then saw who it was, I enjoyed the irony.

I don't see why this matters but alright I guess.

Quote:I don't see why this matters but alright I guess.
It doesn't, nothing on this board matters we're all talking about a game but some people (FBT) want to act tough behind his keyboard and act like anything he's ever done on this website has had any purpose is downright hilarious, he's almost as ignorant as TMD. 

Quote:Blake looks kinda ike Tebow when he plays.

NOWW BEFORE I GET BLASTED..

They play nothing alike, he just kinda looks like him when he runs and his awkward throwing motion.
I just don't see it. Also if you watch the show draft academy with Blake in it he comes across as very down to earth and smart. What was it that made him see less intelligent to you?

I am going to try to avoid all the silly infighting and ask a serious question.. what makes you think of Tebow when you see Bortles?  I agree that he is raw - but I truly do not see Tebow when I watch his throwing motion.. I think he is not NFL ready for sure... but Tebow does not come to mind...I think Bortles is not that far away

Quote:I am going to try to avoid all the silly infighting and ask a serious question.. what makes you think of Tebow when you see Bortles?  I agree that he is raw - but I truly do not see Tebow when I watch his throwing motion.. I think he is not NFL ready for sure... but Tebow does not come to mind...I think Bortles is not that far away
Keep in mind i'm not comparing their ability, Blake is a much better passer theres no question, I just seem similarities in the way they look when they play.

Quote:I am going to try to avoid all the silly infighting and ask a serious question.. what makes you think of Tebow when you see Bortles?  I agree that he is raw - but I truly do not see Tebow when I watch his throwing motion.. I think he is not NFL ready for sure... but Tebow does not come to mind...I think Bortles is not that far away

Yeah it's a shame people on this board have to immediately attack you if they don't agree with your views 

I would participate in this thread but I forgot my finger paints.