Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
A Farewell to Produce

Quote:This topic goes right to the top with Gabbert's trade and TMD's sig bet.

What was the signature bet for?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:A play on words is humor I can understand purrfectly. My dad's best jokes were like that. But I am not warming up to the idea of calling somebody Chad Zucchini.
Luckily for you, Chad Zucchini is someone else's leftovers now, and the odds of his name ever coming up on these boards again once this thread reaches its expiration date are, well...I've run out of puns. It's unlikely.

Quote:Luckily for you, Chad Zucchini is someone else's leftovers now, and the odds of his name ever coming up on these boards again once this thread reaches its expiration date are, well...I've run out of puns. It's unlikely.

You are still not telling me who this Chad Zucchini guy is.

Chad Zinchini. He's a punter signed right after the draft by the Jaguars, then waived after this weekend's minicamp.

Since there were no more fruits left in the draft or free agency, the Jags opted to go the veggie route.

Had to get on the ground floor of the epicness, even if it's on page 2.. 

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

No way was he gonna beet out Anger.

Lettuce not bring him up again.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Somehow I feel like this wasn't supposed to be leeked to the media.

Peas stop these corny puns.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(This post was last modified: 05-19-2014, 08:06 PM by trunt87.)

I wonder if Zucchini and the Jags will ever be like peas and carrots again. 

(This post was last modified: 05-19-2014, 01:04 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Quote:Peas stop these corny puns.

quit your vining  and just play along.

The Jags tried to get Zucchini's practice jersey back from him when he was cut, but he was garden it closely.

He would've pickled had he stayed long.
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:He would've pickled had he stayed long.

Yeah he's not very good. He woulda been tossed like a salad anyway.

Look at the bright side, he can buy his wife a 20 carrot ring.

He was plucked from the college ranks and wore an NFL jersey. He may still be green, but he's reached a level of ripeness few players ever do. That earns some respect, and my thanks for the puns.

I'm just glad his celery didn't effect our cap room.

Quote:I wonder if Zucchini and the Jags will ever be like pees and carrots again. 

You botched that one. Pees means something you do on the toilet.

Quote:You botched that one. Pees means something you do on the toilet.

You're right. I pees on the toilet all the time.