Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Laughing Stock

Quote:This is why we draft in the top 10 every year!!! Enough is enough. When this pick is blasted by the national media we will say they are all wrong. When you are in a room with 10 people and you think nine of them are insane and you are the smart one, maybe you are the insane one. Welcome to a top 5 pick next year.

A couple of our top 10 picks were actually trade ups. So not totally true

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Who is stupid the guy questioning the team that has picked in the top 5 three years in a row or the guy agreeing with all the dumb choices

Wait, so you're saying the Jockel pick was stupid? Wow, your comments are making much more sense now. :p
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Quote:Mayock said Alualu was his favorite pick in the draft.  How did that work

He was wrong? Just like every analyst is. I just said what they say means nothing to me. Think before you type, for God's sake.

Quote:When this pick is blasted by the national media we will say they are all wrong.  When you are in a room with 10 people and you think nine of them are insane and you are the smart one, maybe you are the insane one.  Welcome to a top 5 pick next year. 

Quote:Mayock said Alualu was his favorite pick in the draft.  How did that work
Pretty sure Mayock is part of the national media. So which is it? 

By the way, we had a pretty good chance of a top 5 pick again next year regardless. Stop being a whiny little b**** and enjoy the ride.

Quote:This is why we draft in the top 10 every year!!! Enough is enough.  When this pick is blasted by the national media we will say they are all wrong.  When you are in a room with 10 people and you think nine of them are insane and you are the smart one, maybe you are the insane one.  Welcome to a top 5 pick next year. 
PANIC! EVERYBODY PANIC RIGHT NOW!

If the kid starts to win, who will laugh last?

No one is safe.

Quote:Pretty sure Mayock is part of the national media. So which is it? 

By the way, we had a pretty good chance of a top 5 pick again next year regardless. Stop being a whiny little b[BAD WORD REMOVED] and enjoy the ride.
unlike you i like winning and i like doing so with top ballplayers not guys the team forces down our throats

lovethe jags absolutely

Let me get this straight.

Presumably our "BEST" OL is essentially a rookie, having been injured after 4 games last year, and switching back to LT.

Our second best OL is a guy we signed in free agency.

We have no idea who will play C or RG.

We don't know if Pasztor is the answer at RT.

We have basically 1 WR in Shorts, and he isn't a true #1.

Did you guys seriously want a 5-11 Manziel operating behind this?!? 

Do you think he survives?!?

To whom is Bortles most often compared with physically and style wise?

Ben Roethlisberger.

Ben has survived behind bad OLs for years.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote:Let me get this straight.

Presumably our "BEST" OL is essentially a rookie, having been injured after 4 games last year, and switching back to LT.

Ben Roethlisberger.

I'm still curious if Texans choosing Clowney influenced which QB we went with

Quote:Lets wait and see but at 3rd over all you better beat chad Henne out of his job day one

Please do not set him up to fail. When it's time, it will be time.

Patience, grasshopper.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:Let me get this straight.

Ben Roethlisberger.

This type of logic is why we are so bad

lovethe jags absolutely

(This post was last modified: 05-08-2014, 10:17 PM by JagsFan1.)

Smh.... Some off y'all I swear.... This thread is so stupid.

(This post was last modified: 05-08-2014, 10:17 PM by JaguarJosh05.)

This is where uneducated football fans of the pro game come on here and are [BAD WORD REMOVED] because we didn't take the media's darling. Go buy a bib. If other people's opinion bothers you don't watch the telievision.

No pain, no gain.

Quote:This is where uneducated football fans of the pro game come on here and are [BAD WORD REMOVED] because we didn't take the media's darling. Go buy a bib. If other people's opinion bothers you don't watch the telievision.
This

(This post was last modified: 05-08-2014, 10:19 PM by bleed teal black.)

Quote:unlike you i like winning and i like doing so with top ballplayers not guys the team forces down our throats
Got news for ya budday. No one is force feeding you. Feel free to stop watching whenever you like.

I love winning as much as you, but I've also learned to let things go that I have no control over. Losing sucks, but being here through the bad times is what makes the good times, when they come, that much sweeter.

Quote:This is where uneducated football fans of the pro game come on here and are [BAD WORD REMOVED] because we didn't take the media's darling. Go buy a bib. If other people's opinion bothers you don't watch the telievision.
wow  i guess you are one of those " There's always next year" fans

lovethe jags absolutely

Quote:Got news for ya budday. No one is force feeding you. Feel free to stop watching whenever you like.

I love winning as much as you, but I've also learned to let things go that I have no control over. Losing sucks, but being here through the bad times is what makes the good times that much sweeter.
When were the good times? !0 years ago

lovethe jags absolutely

Quote:Got news for ya budday. No one is force feeding you. Feel free to stop watching whenever you like.

I love winning as much as you, but I've also learned to let things go that I have no control over. Losing sucks, but being here through the bad times is what makes the good times, when they come, that much sweeter.
Its not about winning and losing its about having fun

lovethe jags absolutely

Quote:This type of logic is why we are so bad
Who would you have taken at that spot?

You'll be bashed for having an opinion lol. We will see. I'm inclined to agree though. We screw up the drafts, year after year and yet, the same folks always love our picks but won't admit they don't know football lol