Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Laughing Stock

This is why we draft in the top 10 every year!!! Enough is enough.  When this pick is blasted by the national media we will say they are all wrong.  When you are in a room with 10 people and you think nine of them are insane and you are the smart one, maybe you are the insane one.  Welcome to a top 5 pick next year. 

lovethe jags absolutely

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

How are the Jags a laughing stock taking a top 5 prospect? Please, explain that to me.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

you mad bro?

Here we go with the excuses

lovethe jags absolutely

I don't recall anyone on the media blasting the pick. The guys on ESPN loved it.

Then again, what they say means nothing to me so yeah.

Great pick!  You are wrong.

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

[Image: XyEkZgO.png]

Id like to wake up 1 Sunday morning during footbll season with at least a chance to compete

lovethe jags absolutely

(This post was last modified: 05-08-2014, 09:05 PM by mtownjag.)

Quote:I don't recall anyone on the media blasting the pick. The guys on ESPN loved it.

Then again, what they say means nothing to me so yeah.
Mayock said Alualu was his favorite pick in the draft.  How did that work

lovethe jags absolutely

Quote:Id like to wake up 1 Sunday morning during footbll season with at least a chance to compete
And how do you know we don't? Which pick from last year was bad? I'm not sure why you have your mind made up on Bortles already, he hasn't even played an NFL snap.

just qwit. much remains to be seen.

Lets wait and see but at 3rd over all you better beat chad Henne out of his job day one
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(This post was last modified: 05-08-2014, 09:07 PM by BritishJag.)

Quote:Lets wait and see but at 3rd over all you better beat chad Henne out of his job day one
Why? If they believe he can be the QB of this franchise for 10+ years why throw him in?

Gabbert could (I'm not saying he would) have been a good pick if he'd have sat his first year but Smith managed to bone that up.

Quote:This is why we draft in the top 10 every year!!! Enough is enough.  When this pick is blasted by the national media we will say they are all wrong.  When you are in a room with 10 people and you think nine of them are insane and you are the smart one, maybe you are the insane one.  Welcome to a top 5 pick next year. 
Dumbest post of the day.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

Stupidity runneth over.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Dumbest post of the day.
We are so used to losing we accept this and anyone who challenges it is called dumb

lovethe jags absolutely

Quote:Stupidity runneth over.

Got that right. It's scary.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Quote:Got that right. It's scary.
Who is stupid the guy questioning the team that has picked in the top 5 three years in a row or the guy agreeing with all the dumb choices

lovethe jags absolutely

Quote:Why? If they believe he can be the QB of this franchise for 10+ years why throw him in?

Gabbert could (I'm not saying he would) have been a good pick if he'd have sat his first year but Smith managed to bone that up.
Smith didn't set the roster. JDR did.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

I thought I would be shocked if we drafted JF. Im excited for Blake Bortles!! Hope he competes and wins the job before the year is over!!!!! He'll work his tail off!