Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Slow your roll everyone, the season isn't over yet.

Quote:Buffalo has a very good defensive line and a couple playmakers in the secondary. I can see Henne being under pressure all day and throwing a couple picks. Their offense is horrible though because EJ sucks, but I think that 17 points will be enough to win them the game, especially with MJD likely being out. 

We could beat the Titans but I just dont think we will, this is the most winnable game. 

Despite the Colts struggling recently Andrew Luck will put up enough points to win. 

I dont think people realize how bad our offense is. If we dont get prime field position (which we did in all our wins due to turnovers or drive extending penalties) we wont put up many points. While the defense is certainly improving, I dont think they can keep carrying the team. 
Actually we have sustained some 80-90 yard drives before henne turns from jekyll to hyde and does nothing for 2 quarters

"If this team gets lessons from losing they should all be Einsteins by now."---Jaguarmvp

"Football is not played on paper, its played inside Televisions"---Random Poster BCC

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I am all for the Jaguars sticking it to the national media and being relevant.  Honestly the year ending attendance statistics will be very interesting when lined up to the team records.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

No matter what happens, if the Jags win out, Gus needs to be in consideration for coach of the year with all things considered.

In the words of Jim Mora.....

I love end of the year playoff scenarios... they almost make me believe in Santa Clause again....

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

bufflo vs miami is in buffalo could be very cold could favor the bills

Quote:bufflo vs miami is in buffalo could be very cold could favor the bills

Miami just beat Pittsburgh in a snow storm.

Quote:Miami just beat Pittsburgh in a snow storm.

Exactly. But who says their luck continues in the cold weather?

I had to comment in this thread simply because "Slow your roll" was used in the title.

Quote:I love end of the year playoff scenarios... they almost make me believe in Santa Clause again....

Wait.....Santa isnt real?!?

My one and only childhood is over!!!!

Quote:In the words of Jim Mora.....
[Image: jim_mora.jpg?w=300]

Winning the rest of our games... I just hope that's possible !
Cali got the Oranges ..Jacksonville got the Drew !!

Realistically we are not going to the playoffs.

we didn't even make it till Sunday!

Denver just lost to San Diego.

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi

http://s6.postimg.org/vyr2ycdfz/Teddy_Br...cked_4.gif

WELL EVERYONE I WAS WRONG!! I re-looked at the Playoff Machine apparently i was 95% correct. Miami and Baltimore still have to lose all 3 and San Diego has to lose these next two, when i dont see them losing to Oakland.

WE ARE STILL VERY MUCH ALIVE!

Quote:WELL EVERYONE I WAS WRONG!! I re-looked at the Playoff Machine apparently i was 95% correct. Miami and Baltimore still have to lose all 3 and San Diego has to lose these next two, when i dont see them losing to Oakland.

WE ARE STILL VERY MUCH ALIVE!
How is it the Jags can get in the playoffs if San Diego finishes 7-9 at worst? They beat the Jags head-head.

Quote:How is it the Jags can get in the playoffs if San Diego finishes 7-9 at worst? They beat the Jags head-head.

I think it comes down to being tied with more than just the Jags/Chargers.  It'd also be the Dolphins and Ravens involved.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:I think it comes down to being tied with more than just the Jags/Chargers.  It'd also be the Dolphins and Ravens involved.

And the conference record is in play at that point.

;

;

Well, it ain't over til it's over...