Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bad tanking.... again

Some things are more precious because they don't last long

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Barr or Carr.

(This post was last modified: 12-06-2013, 01:06 AM by Kodiak.)

Quote:Barr or Carr.
Both if possible. I'm thinking the options are:

1.Carr

2.Barr

3.Barr/Manziel

If we could snag Carr and Barr, we'd get in the playoffs.

"Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other." Galatians 5:26

2015 NFL Draft - Analyzing Targets www.jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/7892-2015-nfl-draft-analyzing-targets/

Quote:Barr or Carr.
The Irony of beating the texans every year with David Carr's little brother is too much to resist. After all, David always played good against us, maybe little bro can play well for us.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Quote:DF English, I was pretty sure he was Dutch, wait wait I might be able to clarify this with his family photo, he is, of course in the middle

[Image: scannen0001.jpg]
Ah yes, he looks so happy with that big wheel of cheese.

If we keep going.......we won't be picking in the top ten

Quote:Ah yes, he looks so happy with that big wheel of cheese.
Its a Danish mark of pride, that and the huge wooden shoes, the bigger the better!

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(This post was last modified: 12-06-2013, 01:20 AM by J-Mizzal.)

Mel Kiper said on ESPN that Houston would take Barr over Teddy anyways, then ATL wont take Teddy, Teddy is not a once in a generation QB he will be a top 10 pick but he is not a lock to go number 1.

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Johnny Football is becoming a real possibility now. Teddy and Carr are almost out of reach.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Man I think if you make a list of the top 4 QB's one of them will be there when we pick, you rarely see more than 2 or 3 in the top ten. And we are not gonna be lower than 16

When did he get back? 

Quote:Mel Kiper said on ESPN that Houston would take Ball over Teddy anyways, then ATL wont take Teddy, Teddy is not a once in a generation QB he will be a top 10 pick but he is not a lock to go number 1.

Who is Ball?
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Considering Manziel is a mobile QB (which Gus wants) and an upbeat leader like Gus I could see Manziel becoming more and more of a possibility with another win or two under the belt.

Quote:Johnny Football is becoming a real possibility now. Teddy and Carr are almost out of reach.

I guess we'll have to settle for johnny Football then. What a shame ... :kiss:

Quote:Who is Ball?
my bad typo I meant Barr

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

We suck at tanking so bad!

LOL

Quote:We suck at tanking so bad!

LOL

lol.....yeah we do......that's the Gus factor....if we still had Mularky, how many wins would we have now?

Quote:lol.....yeah we do......that's the Gus factor....if we still had Mularky, how many wins would we have now?

Well, we wouldn't have as many touchdown celebrations, and that's what REALLY matters.

(This post was last modified: 12-06-2013, 01:35 AM by The_Anchorman.)

Quote:We suck at tanking so bad!

LOL

#becausejaguars

You all realize that if this type of trend continues, the above hashtag will be one of pride, not of sorrow...  Dare I say I see hope on the horizon?  I know, it's still early...  But wins can do that to ya...

Johnny Jaguar Football

No pain, no gain.