Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Favorite moment of 2013 season

THat blocked punt for a safety against the Chiefs.  

Week 1!

We're winning!  We are gonna be something!

That moment didn't last.  

Gene's Myth

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Being able to stretch out in our seats and no traffic jams after the loss.
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:My favorite moment hasn't occurred yet.

It will be the last snap of the year.

The question is what was your favorite moment in the first 10 games.

Quote:That's about the only thing to hope for at this point.

No it's not. We can still hope to win a few games because of our easy remaining schedule.

Quote:The question is what was your favorite moment in the first 10 games.
Really? Can you show me where that was asked? I must have missed that. All he said was that we were 10 games into the season.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:No it's not. We can still hope to win a few games because of our easy remaining schedule.
Oh goody.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:beating the tacks, always makes me feel good.
me too, although getting the #1 pick will top that if we do

Pick 6 on Manning first with beating the titans in second.

I was glad we could stick it to Manning even if it was only for one play.

Seeing that we had a legit, real-deal difference making talent at WR in Justin Blackmon.

Probably don't have to ask me what my least favorite was :/

Manning Pick 6. I hate that guy so much. 

Beating the titans, especially on the road in their house, getting the 0-16 monkey off our back is probably one of our better moments we had this year, no doubt. There are plays to like Pozs pick 6 of Manning and Blackmon going to the house against St.Louis and so on. 

4:15PM on December 29th, 2013.

(This post was last modified: 11-20-2013, 03:39 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Favorite moment - When some sucker bought my Jags/Colts tickets off the ticket exchange at 10:58am - 2 hours prior to the game.  I had an out of town lacrosse event and could not make the game.

the end of it. Its awful. 

Quote:the end of it. Its awful.

but you're getting what you wanted. So you should be happy.

Quote:4:15PM on December 29th, 2013.

You don't know the last game will end at 4:15 p.m.

there has been none. going to BWW and being that ONE guy rooting for the Jags every week is tough...and we havent had ONE bright spot. the win was useless and may hurt us when it comes to the number 1 pick. so i wont even count that. There really has been nothing yet. Like dude said in the 3rd post....the safety against KC...then the entire season went into a pitfall immediately after that, if i HAD to pick one. thats it.

Quote:there has been none. going to BWW and being that ONE guy rooting for the Jags every week is tough...and we havent had ONE bright spot. the win was useless and may hurt us when it comes to the number 1 pick. so i wont even count that. There really has been nothing yet. Like dude said in the 3rd post....the safety against KC...then the entire season went into a pitfall immediately after that, if i HAD to pick one. thats it.

Troll. If there were no bright spots, all 10 games would be shutouts. We have scored in every game so far.

Quote:but you're getting what you wanted. So you should be happy.

I'll be happy when/ if it culminates in Bridgewater.....but hopefully not be this bad again ever, or at least for several decades. 

Hmm... This is a good question. Let me think on it.