Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Favorite moment of 2013 season

10 games into the season, I thought it would be interesting to see other people's favorite moment of the current season.  I'd like to two part this and have one after the regular season ends.

My favorite moment thus far is the birth of Jason Babin the Barber. Second is beating the tacks, specifically Blackmon with the sack strip fumble recovery for a TD, for the first win of the season.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

when we got the 0-16 monkey off our back

Safety against the Chiefs. It was all down hill after that.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Gabbenched. Oh wait, that's my favorite moment every season

Quote:Gabbenched. Oh wait, that's my favorite moment every season
but henne though

Blackmon going beast mode before getting popped with a suspension.

He's such a tease isn't he?
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:but henne though
Henne is a winner

Haven't been many bright spots-  but I'm always amped after a pick-6 at Manning's expense.

[Image: jaguars-broncos-football.jpeg7-1280x960.jpg]

Poz pick 6 on manning 14-12 half time.. felt like we had something special. 

The hair tackle was awesome, but that was not even the best play in the game. Nothing comes close to Brandon Noble's first NFL catch in the Arizona game.

My favorite moment this season is definitely Will Blackmon's touchdown. If that play did not win Never Say Never Moment of the Week, it is because he is a Jaguar. But to not talk about Paul Posluszny's pick 6 in Denver would be stupid, especially considering who threw the ball to him.

It would be easier to write a top 10 list because I am trying to think of favorite moments in certain games.

Quote:Safety against the Chiefs. It was all down hill after that.

Where were you when we drove Peyton Manning crazy in Denver and finally won a game in Nashville?

Trading Eugene Monroe for multiple draft picks.

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi

http://s6.postimg.org/vyr2ycdfz/Teddy_Br...cked_4.gif

My favorite moment hasn't occurred yet.

It will be the last snap of the year.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

For me, the moment of the season in which I had the highest amount of hope for the team was against St. Louis. 

Gabbert hitting Blackmon on the skinny post for a TD in the first quarter gave me so much hope at that very moment.  I remember thinking, "OK, here it is.  This is Gabberts break out game where he'll show us that he's gonna be our franchise QB" 

It was the very last moment I had hope that he had potential in this league.  After that, well, we all know what happened...

Quote:My favorite moment hasn't occurred yet.

It will be the last snap of the year.

When we clinch the first pick of the draft? Yep.

I kind of liked watching our front seven beat Manning up a little.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:When we clinch the first pick of the draft? Yep.
That's about the only thing to hope for at this point. This is a really bad football team. It's been a real effort to enter the stadium the last two years. I've been going since day 1, but damn this is starting to be an effort.

I just hope Caldwell is the right talent evaluator, because we need to improve to just suck.

Thank goodness for tailgating.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

poz pick 6 and blackmon's defensive score seem to be favorites.  it'll be nice to see if these signature plays turn into something to build upon. it'd be great to see a ballhawking and aggressive defense return to jacksonville.

Quote:Safety against the Chiefs. It was all down hill after that.

You took my answer, lol

beating the tacks, always makes me feel good.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]