Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Anyone Cop The Fear Pack?

Quote:What is Cop the Fear Pack.

I am around 14-18 year olds all day, and I am generally pretty hip to the current lingo. I am clueless to this though.
 I am 18, and I don't have a clue. I've never even heard it before this thread...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Cop -- to buy, steal or obtain legally or illegally.

Fear Pack --Air Jordans

No fear pack for me. I stick with my adidas classics.

I'm guessing it has something to do with shoes, I know Tommy's big into the shoes thing.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(This post was last modified: 10-03-2013, 01:22 PM by Unravel.)

Quote:Cop -- to buy, steal or obtain legally or illegally.

Fear Pack --Air Jordans

So he spent money on Air Jordan DBs (Doernbechers? It's the only thing that came up in Google), and is asking if anyone did the same?

I don't understand why this needed to be in code.

[Image: Air-Jordan-5-Doernbecher.jpg]

Quote:What is Cop the Fear Pack.

I am around 14-18 year olds all day, and I am generally pretty hip to the current lingo. I am clueless to this though.

Shoes man...they are shoes!! This is Tommy we're talking about!!

"Cop" as in "cop a feel"... Wink

So translation: Have you purchased your pair of sneakers yet?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Shoes man...they are shoes!! This is Tommy we're talking about!!

"Cop" as in "cop a feel"... Wink

So translation: Have you purchased your pair of sneakers yet?

I don't ever want to mix the concepts of "copping a feel" and "shoes" ever again.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:So he spent money on Air Jordan DBs (Doernbechers? It's the only thing that came up in Google), and is asking if anyone did the same?

I don't understand why this needed to be in code.

I think DB is a type of hygiene product for women.

Quote:I don't ever want to mix the concepts of "copping a feel" and "shoes" ever again.

I don't know about that....the right foot and a great pair of shoes, bet you're all over that!! :whistling:

[Image: rex+ryan+foot+fetish.jpg]

When are you people going to acknowledge that I nailed the code in the first reply post? I'm Gumby, damn it!

Quote:I don't know about that....the right foot and a great pair of shoes, bet you're all over that!! :whistling:

Look, what I'm wearing on my feet when I'm copping a feel is my personal business and none of your affairs!!!

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Look, what I'm wearing on my feet when I'm copping a feel is my personal business and none of your affairs!!!

Well....poo poo to you!! Tongue

Quote:I think DB is a type of hygiene product for women.

What the hell would that have to do with shoes? Like, sure some people have a foot fetish but does that extend to shoes?

This thread makes no sense to me. I'm just gonna walk away.

Quote:What the hell would that have to do with shoes? Like, sure some people have a foot fetish but does that extend to shoes?

You arent a hypebeast like all of us. You wouldnt understand.

Quote:You arent a hypebeast like all of us. You wouldnt understand.

Word.

Quote:What the hell would that have to do with shoes? Like, sure some people have a foot fetish but does that extend to shoes?

He was calling a person a DB...not the shoes.

Quote:He was calling a person a DB...not the shoes.
No, the shoes are called DBs.

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

(This post was last modified: 10-03-2013, 08:17 PM by Sammy.)

Quote:No, the shoes are called DBs.

Well dang, that just blew my 1st three theories.

Tommy, are you sure at least one person understands the code? It isn't looking all that promising is all I am saying.

Do you run faster, jump higher, and look good all at the same time?  ... I've been buying those shoes for 77 years.