Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Anyone Cop The Fear Pack?

Those DBs are crazy. They took my money.

I kept this in code so people who have no idea what their talking about don't comment, or insult me.

For those who know what I'm talking about? You getting them?

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

You allowed a feminine hygiene product to fleece you for cheap overpriced shoes? 

Quote:Those DBs are crazy. They took my money.

I kept this in code so people who have no idea what their talking about don't comment, or insult me.

For those who know what I'm talking about? You getting them?

I may need a little help here, but if enough of us work on this together, I think we got a pretty good shot at craking this one. Let me get us started towards figuring this one out.

"Anyone Fear The Cop Pack? (Narcs)"

"Those Dirty Bags just aren't mentally sane, like I am" ... "They took the money I took from the other Dirt Bags"

"I code this kept, insult me, or comment about idea people"

"talking, what I'm for those them getting"

Okay, this is a little harder than I thought it was going to be ... I'm tagging out like an old school tag team wrestling match.  Wink

Next.

Quote:I may need a little help here, but if enough of us work on this together, I think we got a pretty good shot at craking this one. Let me get us started towards figuring this one out.

"Anyone Fear The Cop Pack? (Narcs)"

"Those Dirty Bags just aren't mentally sane, like I am" ... "They took the money I took from the other Dirt Bags"

"I code this kept, insult me, or comment about idea people"

"talking, what I'm for those them getting"

Okay, this is a little harder than I thought it was going to be ... I'm tagging out like an old school tag team wrestling match.  Wink

Next.

The DBs are his mommy and daddy. They took his allowance away from him.

He is wondering if the rest of people who live off their parents money are still getting their money.

I googled hypebeast to English dictionaries and translated.

Quote:The DBs are his mommy and daddy. They took his allowance away from him.

He is wondering if the rest of people who live off their parents money are still getting their money.

Ha! I speak fluent hyper, er, beastie boy lingo stuff. My translation is correct.

Nown I'm sayin'?

Quote:Ha! I speak fluent hyper, er, beastie boy lingo stuff. My translation is correct.

Nown I'm sayin'?

Feeling like fighting for your right to party?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

This thread is great

Quote:Feeling like fighting for your right to party?

I thought it was potty?

Nevermind!

Quote:The DBs are his mommy and daddy. They took his allowance away from him.

My mother passed 2 months ago. I live with my girlfriend. I have a pretty decent job, and on top of that my family has money.

I buy everything myself. I work for my things. You DON'T know me. Leave the damn thread because your post was useless.

I'll never understand why I get harrassed about my personal life when none of you people know me.
Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

Quote:My mother passed 2 months ago. I live with my girlfriend. I have a pretty decent job, and on top of that my family has money.

I buy everything myself. I work for my things. You DON'T know me. Leave the damn thread because your post was useless.

I'll never understand why I get harrassed about my personal life when none of you people know me.

Sorry for the loss of your mother. I'm sure Jaggy would have been respectful of that had he known.

OTOH, if you air your personal life on a public forum, be prepared for humorous jabs and ridicule. It goes with the territory.

(This post was last modified: 10-03-2013, 10:06 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Tommy: Now you can't hear me,

your ears are truly sealed.

You can't speak either,

your mouth is filled.

You can't see nothing,

and pinball completes the scene.

Here comes Uncle Ernie to guide you to

Your very own machine.

- The Who

Quote:My mother passed 2 months ago. I live with my girlfriend. I have a pretty decent job, and on top of that my family has money.

Sorry about your mom.

Hope your chick speaks in code.

About your money ......

Right behind you,

I see the millions.

On you,

I see the glory.

From you,

I get opinions.

From you,

I get the story

Quote: 

I must admit, I do like your avatar

Maybe it's because you are talking about your personal life in a public forum?

Could that be it?

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Honestly, it's the Internet. You're gonna get harassed about your personal life at some point. I got PM'd about my sexual life on here by someone because I'm only 18 and I dared to quote and comment on something this person said in a public thread. It's something that you've mostly just gotta brush off and not take too personally. If it's really bothering you and breaks any of the forum's rules you can always report it (as unpopular as that might be), the mods do actually handle reports (as unpopular as they may be among a subsection of this community).

If you're looking to talk to a certain group of people you can always PM them with a group conversation.

Quote:Honestly, it's the Internet. You're gonna get harassed about your personal life at some point. I got PM'd about my sexual life on here by someone because I'm only 18 and I dared to quote and comment on something this person said in a public thread. It's something that you've mostly just gotta brush off and not take too personally. If it's really bothering you and breaks any of the forum's rules you can always report it (as unpopular as that might be), the mods do actually handle reports (as unpopular as they may be among a subsection of this community).

If you're looking to talk to a certain group of people you can always PM them with a group conversation.

He's airing his personal life on a public forum. What is there to report? Sensitive feelings don't count. If his skin is that thin then he should keep it to himself.

Quote:He's airing his personal life on a public forum. What is there to report? Sensitive feelings don't count. If his skin is that thin then he should keep it to himself.

It was more a general recommendation for life on the Internet. There isn't anything in this case, imo. The guy seems to be having a rough time with something, just thought a couple of tips would be more useful than ridicule.

Hypebeast son!  Check yo self before you rickity reck yo self fool.

What is Cop the Fear Pack.

I am around 14-18 year olds all day, and I am generally pretty hip to the current lingo. I am clueless to this though.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Man, I have no idea what the hell is being talked about in this thread.