Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Do you approve of the job Gus Bradley is doing?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Official Post-Week 11 Approval Poll

I don't believe that BB5 is unfixable. Every qb goes through a bad season, but on good teams the play makers make plays and win games. Our players just lost confidence in the head coach and his staff.

BB5 needs to be accountable for his lack of play. And therefore I agree that he needs to be benched now. That will prevent him from further bad habits. Our season is lost we all know this since week 6. So I say its time to let Allen play the rest of the season and give him some experience on the field. What will that hurt, not our losing season. :woot:

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I don't believe that BB5 is unfixable. Every qb goes through a bad season, but on good teams the play makers make plays and win games. Our players just lost confidence in the head coach and his staff.

BB5 needs to be accountable for his lack of play. And therefore I agree that he needs to be benched now. That will prevent him from further bad habits. Our season is lost we all know this since week 6. So I say its time to let Allen play the rest of the season and give him some experience on the field. What will that hurt, not our losing season. :woot:

You can't "lose" confidence or a winning culture or anything along those lines when you never had it.  The same is true of BB, the dude has not had a good year (discounting his garbage time stats) so this is not a "down year."  He basically has not been franchise good so far and in his 3rd season that's not a good thing.

I think BB could be an Alex Smith kinda guy if worked on hard. I still need to see him with a good coaching staff.

DC I still believe in as well he brought in good talent. But IDK maybe hes garbage but hes just so much better then Gene Smith so I keep comparing him to GS which I would be a good GM if I compared myself to GS.

I wont even say anything about Gus Badley. What a joke

New Jersey Jaguars fan.

yes

yes

yes

LOL.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:I think BB could be an Alex Smith kinda guy if worked on hard. I still need to see him with a good coaching staff.

DC I still believe in as well he brought in good talent. But IDK maybe hes garbage but hes just so much better then Gene Smith so I keep comparing him to GS which I would be a good GM if I compared myself to GS.

I wont even say anything about Gus Badley. What a joke

No, BB5 is practically the opposite of Alex Smith.

Undecided at this point.

Yes, nothing to say that hasn't already been said and will eventually be said again and again and again.....................................................................................................

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:At this point, this crap should not be called an "approval" poll...

Who the hell would have any semblance of approval.

Gus is done.

[Image: Stabus.jpg]

Well, calling it the Disapproval Poll would be negative and misleading, and even confusing for some Jags fans.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Yes

Yes

Yes

Because what's the purpose if there isn't anyone to call a moron. :yes: :whistling: 

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(This post was last modified: 11-22-2016, 06:28 PM by Caldrac.)

No on Bradley. 

Yes on Caldwell. 

No on Bortles. 

Bradley lacks the fire and discipline to instill fire and discipline on an entire 53 man roster. That's been pretty evident. He also seems to lack foresight in being able to adjust our schemes and team needs to the team personnel. Caldwell, I am on the fence about him but I leaned yes just now because I feel like, just from what we keep seeing in the social circles around the NFL between other players, coaches and analysts. You keep seeing people circling back to "This team has a lot of talent on it's roster, but it just doesn't make any sense". That's usually a nice way of saying "They've got a nice crew but they don't have a captain capable of steering them in the right direction". In other words, we're lost at sea under Bradley's leadership. And it's felt that way virtually since 2013.

I voted no on Bortles, because I just don't see him becoming our franchise quarterback. I don't think he has "it" as a quarterback at this level. He doesn't look the part. His mechanics may or may not be correctable or fixable. But leading the entire NFL in turnovers since 2014 and with less than 40 NFL career starts. He has to take a little bit more than 50% of the ownership for those shortcomings. He really does. Especially when you're the number three overall pick of your class and the first signal caller taken of your class. It would be one thing if his goofy body language, throwing motion and intangibles translated to less mistakes, more accuracy and scoring drives like we've seen with quarterbacks like Matthew Stafford, Philip Rivers and Rich Gannon (in the past). But, it simply doesn't. And that's an issue. 

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."