Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Lions Game Day Thread***

Quote:Please let Brandon Allen be active.   I'd love to see the good Blake Bortles.  But if he is throwing ducks and interceptions, I'd like to see someone else in the game.... and not Henne.

Quote: 

The seven inactives were Otto linebacker Dan Skuta (back), offensive lineman Jeremiah Poutasi, quarterback Brandon Allen, wide receiver Bryan Walters (concussion), cornerback Josh Johnson, defensive tackle Richard Ash and defensive end Chris Smith (eye).

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

High Noon, time to crack that new bottle of Jameson!
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Love game day even when we expect to loose it's football and I'll be entertained for at least a half
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Jags need to go ahead and steal and sign jim bob cooter from the lions sidelines as the new head coach/offens coord/and QB coach

Quote:High Noon, time to crack that new bottle of Jameson!

Right behind ya

Heres hoping our D holds the Lions and we can some how score points Big Grin

Quote:Brandon Allen, Skuta, Walters inactives.

Heavy dosage of Myles today then?

I finally checked in to take my medicine. 

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

What's the over/under on Gus Bradley giving motivational speeches on the CBS pregame show next year?

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

About to watch this game amongst a sea of lions fans in Grand Rapids.  This place has a great beer selection, so I'll be fine. 

Go Jags!  

Did we lose yet?

Quote:Did we lose yet?

No, they're only down four scores so far

Quote:Heavy dosage of Myles today then?

He's fast.  

Quote:About to watch this game amongst a sea of lions fans in Grand Rapids.  This place has a great beer selection, so I'll be fine. 

Go Jags!  

Go Jags!

But you may need something stronger than just beer, unless they got some IPAs that can knock you on your [BLEEP]...

Lets hurry up and get this game over with 

Quote:Did we lose yet?

We lost the moment we didn't fire ole Sprinkles Bradley at the end of last season.

Stafford and Tate gonna go off

Sprinkles

Quote:BCHBUNNIE FOR HEAD CHEERLEADER

LOL

This is ingenious

nooo stick with the crappy southwest commercials