Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Score Prediction, Jags vs Lions

Lions 306

Jags 232
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

21-17 lions

It's all good though, we'll still get Dalvin or Tabor

Lions 38

Jags 17 (all in the 4th quarter)

44-20 lions win by halftime.

Basket Case is throwing 3 picks

Jags D no turnovers 1 sack because Stafford will trip and get touched while down

52-9 lions...

I predict the refs will be blamed even though the game will never realistically be close.  

Lions 38 Jags 17

" Thank you, sir, may I have another? "

Another great practice should see us lose 31-16

R.I.P. Stroudcrowd1

Hopefully better than 44-0
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2016, 07:00 AM by JagsFanSince95.)

I have family in western Michigan, used to live there for a while. Will be making the flight Friday to see my Jaguars(hopefully win) lose to the Lions in person at Ford Field. Brother in law and sister are big Lions fans. 

Going for the upset win, since I will be there. 

Jaguars 20

Lions 19

Lions will score with no time left, and miss the PAT with 0:00 on the clock at the end of the game. Jags win. 

One can dream. 

I was thinking of going to this game earlier in the season, not wasting the money now.

Lions 42

Jags 17

Detroit wins their first game by more than seven.

Gus said we about to go on a run. Jags 42-9, in Gus I trust Big GrinDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:I was thinking of going to this game earlier in the season, not wasting the money now.

Lions 42Jags 17

Detroit wins their first game by more than seven.
We're good at giving other teams "firsts".

Might have the Lions a little high....Jags score about right with 10 points in the 4th.

Just need to "fix some things.".. :whistling:

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Jaguars 28

Lions 24 

I think we'll win this week in a surprise turn of events. Detroit is over due for a loss. We're about the same team offensively. Stafford has been good though this year about taking care of the football. I just think though this team gets a win somehow. I honestly expect a huge play on special teams and defense in this game and I think Bortles will actually have a, dare I say it, a turnover free football game. 

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

31-17 Lions. We get embarassed.

7 ducks
Only a chump boos the home team!

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2016, 09:25 AM by StitchJones.)

We's gonna' lose, so what difference does the score make?

Oh well,

27-10 Lions.

We get a field goal the first half and score a touchdown in the forth quarter after the Lions have brought in their second stringers. With his impeccable skill of staring down his intended target from the moment of the snap to his unprecedented passing technique, Blake Bortles will find a way to have at least two turnovers from interceptions. Our rock solid defense (the pride of our HC) will manage to hold the Lions under the 100 point mark (a moral victory if there ever was one).

Our HC will soften the blow for all by saying it was a 'learning experience' and that the team will apply what was learned from this. Clearly they have learned a lot as they are the most consistent losers in the history of this franchise.

Play-off contenders.... indeed.

47-LOL

Have you seen my baseball?

Agree with D6, it'll probably be a close game. Lions have been playing close games, although they have been winning the close ones (as good teams usually find a way to do).

Lions will win.