Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Score Prediction, Jags vs Lions

49 Lions, 13 Jaguars

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Lions 35-10 Jaguars.

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

27-13 Lions

Pick 6 first drive of the game by Bortles. 42-3.

42-21 Lions.

Blake racks up 3 garbage time TDs
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

I'ma say 35 21 jags

OMG... we have another game?!

31-20 lions

Lions 36 Jags -40

28-21 lions

This is an interesting game because I've got both Stafford and Bortles in FF.  

So here goes - 35 Lions    17 Jaguars.  All of the Jaguars points come in the 4th quarter of course, making it appear as though the game was somewhat competitive. 

45-9 Lions.

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Should I feel bad that I picked up the Lions D because I want some of those off the foot points
A good loser is a good loser

Another embarrassing loss without anyone being held accountable. 

Jags will pull a huge upset before the season is over. This week is not that week.

No one on this thread so far has the Jaguars even competitive, which I think is evidence that only our smarter and more realistic board members have weighed in so far. 

Lions 31

Jaguars 20

Though my prediction might change with updated injury information,  right now it's as follows:

Lions 27,  Jaguars 23.

All 9 Lions games have been decided by 7 points or less.   Until something different happens,  I'm going on the assumption it will be a close game.   Both teams probably will move the ball with regularity.    The game likely will be decided by turnover ratio and red zone performance.   

Ah, what new, exciting way do the Jaguars find to lose this one? Leading by one at the end of the game, Bortles fumbles the kneel-down snap, which is then recovered and returned for a touchdown by the Lions. So, 27-21 Lions.

Not this week! We win a meaningless game to put us out of Peppers and Fournettes reach.

I can't wait to see what the next JAGWIRED play is gonna be.