Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What dumb things will Bosilly say tonight on Jaguars Monday?

Quote:I heard a few minutes.  Boselli said Blake has got to hit the wide open guy/ throw a more accurate ball.

Said he didn't want to pile on criticism but that he didn't have much positive to say. 
I will echo this.  He basically said Blake has been bad and needs to improve without spelling it out.  Prisco mentioned that the word bust is in play now.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Oh, and one more. When Gus does something stupid, we call it this...

[Image: 20161105_180520_zpsf8mzupax.jpg]

Quote:I will echo this. He basically said Blake has been bad and needs to improve without spelling it out. Prisco mentioned that the word bust is in play now.

Wow. When the word "bust" is even being mentioned by company guys, there really is a problem.

Well, not even that. When Bosilly says a Jags player has been bad,, there really is a problem.

I don't know what's more amusing... the fact that the terms for a frozen dessert and a sugary topping are being auto edited and replaced or the "outrage" over it.

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2016, 12:21 AM by navyjagfan.)

Quote:I don't know what's more amusing... the fact that the terms for a frozen dessert and a sugary topping are being auto edited and replaced or the "outrage" over it.
Eh, it's more interesting than the product on the field.   

You can't even get mad about how bad the Jaguars are playing, what else is there to say that hasn't been said???  It's not like anything is going to change.  The Jags are going to suck the rest of the season.  Gus will get fired.  New HC comes in, fans get false hope and think we're headed to the playoffs.  

Same old song and dance.  

At least "ice" "cream" and "s prinkles" were a distraction from the garbage on the field.  But even the most loyal fans are showing signs of apathy.  A little humor was a way of blowing off some steam, but now you can't even do that.  

Icecreme and sprenkles sums up this season perfectly
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

I find it hilarious ice cream and sprinkles lol
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Bwahahahaha. I got a point for quoting Gus Bradley and the f-bomb work around. And S**P**R**I**N**K**L**E**S for all of them for censoring us!! S*P*R*I*N*K*L*E*S! S*P*R*I*N*K*L*E*s! ALL COLORS, YUMMY COLORS! S*P*R*I*N*K*L*E*S!!!!!! YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY. WE ALL WIN WITH S*P*R*I*N*K*L*E*S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

It's a shame that one of the few Jaguars icons is not doing a better job building bridges in these times between the fans and the team and instead constantly defending a coach, an organisation, that has done mistake after mistake throughout the years

Regardless of what he says, I'm sure it will be more intelligent than the subject of this thread.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:Regardless of what he says, I'm sure it will be more intelligent than the subject of this thread.

Boselli needs to hire Kellyanne Conway to keep him from taking Prisco's bait.   If he sticks to the script and his original thoughts he'd probably be fine.  However, more often than not, he attempts to debate Prisco and ends up defending something to the nth degree that he probably never intende to in the first place.