Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What dumb things will Bosilly say tonight on Jaguars Monday?

(This post was last modified: 11-14-2016, 07:00 PM by Solid Snake.)

I expect him to still be high off his mandatory ice cream and sprinkles. Let's get it!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I typed ice cream and sprinkles and got "K-POP MUSIC IS BEST MUSIC and BCHBUNNIE FOR HEAD CHEERLEADER.".....CONFUSED

Why can I not type I C E C R E A M AND S P R I N K L E S....without getting K-POP MUSIC IS BEST MUSIC and BCHBUNNIE FOR HEAD CHEERLEADER.

Dragon Fury doesn't like those words so he won't allow them on the message board anymore. 

It's a moderator mafia.  Not only does the Jaguars organization have the worst coaching, they have the worst moderators as well.  

Heck, half the time the message board is down anyway with some kind of SQL error.  The message board is as reliable as the product on the field. 

Quote:Dragon Fury doesn't like those words so he won't allow them on the message board anymore. 

It's a moderator mafia.  Not only does the Jaguars organization have the worst coaching, they have the worst moderators as well.  

Heck, half the time the message board is down anyway with some kind of SQL error.  The message board is as reliable as the product on the field. 
Pretty crazy icecream can't be used. That is ridiculous. 

Dragon Fury should be banned for smelling bad

A better thread would be what crazy things will be posted by fans who lack basic listening skills. That seems to be a problem for some people on this board that listen to him.

sprinkles

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Because that joke got lame around 2 years ago.

Huh

Quote:Because that joke got lame around 2 years ago.
So what?  Does that give a moderator the right to edit what people say on here - terms that clearly are not in violation of the terms of use?  It would be different if they were offensive terms that warranted warnings, but using i c e - c r e a m and s p r i n k l e s?  

I mean, really?  It's bad enough we have to put up with the performance on the field - and now we have Nazi moderators censoring the boards over a stupid joke?  

Quote:So what?  Does that give a moderator the right to edit what people say on here - terms that clearly are not in violation of the terms of use?  It would be different if they were offensive terms that warranted warnings, but using i c e - c r e a m and s p r i n k l e s?  

I mean, really?  It's bad enough we have to put up with the performance on the field - and now we have Nazi moderators censoring the boards over a stupid joke?  
Have to put up with? Someone have you at gunpoint forcing your participation on this free message board? That's what I thought. Faux outrage. Buuuwwaaaaa. Get to steppin'.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:Have to put up with? Someone have you at gunpoint forcing your participation on this free message board? That's what I thought. Faux outrage. Buuuwwaaaaa. Get to steppin'.
Good one.  Glad you could contribute with your wisdom and insight.  

Quote:Good one.  Glad you could contribute with your wisdom and insight.  
I know. You're welcome.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:I know. You're welcome.
Anytime.  

You really aren't allowed to say ice cream and sprinkles here?

Boy, talk about over reaching your authority.

(This post was last modified: 11-14-2016, 09:55 PM by Sosa.)

Icè Crèam and Sprìnkles

What now, Dragon Furry?

(This post was last modified: 11-14-2016, 10:00 PM by nhiverson.)

k-pop is good. Ice cream and sprinkles but what about sprinkles and ice cream. I'm okay with this lol
No Fun

I heard a few minutes.  Boselli said Blake has got to hit the wide open guy/ throw a more accurate ball.

Said he didn't want to pile on criticism but that he didn't have much positive to say. 

Quote:Because that joke got lame around 2 years ago.

I think it's made a comeback. It truly captures the essence of this coaching staff.

(This post was last modified: 11-14-2016, 11:03 PM by Jagsfan4life9/28/82.)

Saw this place in Hyde Park Village last weekend. Had to take a picture.

[Image: 20161105_180047_zps3ofunbok.jpg]