Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Mike McCarthy on the hot seat?

Quote:If MM is under achieving, then what in the world is Gus doing?!
Being one of the worst head coaches ever

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Who wouldve thought you could win games with one of the best qbs of our era and a solid built team theres no way any other coach could do this

lol

Quote:Who would've thought you could win games with one of the best QBs of our era and a solid built team there's no way any other coach could do this.

Why does anybody think the only reason Green Bay wins is the QB?

Quote:Why does anybody think the only reason Green Bay wins is the QB?
Im not saying the team is barren with talent but hes obviously the biggest factor

Anything is better than what we have now tbh. We'd have to overpay a lot to pull him here though

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

Quote:I'm not saying the team is barren with talent but hes obviously the biggest factor

Of course he is the biggest factor on offense. The Packers would not be a playoff caliber team without him. What drives me nuts is people saying Mike McCarthy has nothing to do with Green Bay's success because he has Aaron Rodgers.

Quote:Of course he is the biggest factor on offense. The Packers would not be a playoff caliber team without him. What drives me nuts is people saying Mike McCarthy has nothing to do with Green Bay's success because he has Aaron Rodgers.
Hes not a difference making factor, you could slot in a lot of head coaches into his job and get similar results. The fact is the packers have one of the best QBs of our era and he has only made 1 SB appearance. And given the quality of the teams between this year and last year they should be running train on most of the league, instead they just got routed by the colts. If Mccarthy was as special as you guys are making him out to be theres no reason the packers should be playing the way theyve been playing. Hes an average head coach with an average GM.

Quote:Anything is better than what we have now tbh. We'd have to overpay a lot to pull him here though

Coaches don't count against the cap, Khan has all sorts of money. We can over pay all day long
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

MM is a proven winner and would be a huge upgrade. If he does get fired he will probably be the hottest coach in FA and most teams that need a coach will go after him because the way the Saints are playing its almost certain they keep Sean Payton. We can only dream

Quote:Being one of the worst head coaches ever

How much longer until Gus actually passes Bert Bell and becomes the worst HC in the history of the entire NFL?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2016, 07:55 PM by GlockBortles.)

Quote:How much longer until Gus actually passes Bert Bell and becomes the worst HC in the history of the entire NFL?
i dont think theres really any discrepancies at this point theyre both just the worst

Quote:MM is a proven winner and would be a huge upgrade. If he does get fired he will probably be the hottest coach in FA and most teams that need a coach will go after him because the way the Saints are playing its almost certain they keep Sean Payton. We can only dream

Coaches are not available in FA. They get hired a few weeks after the predecessors are fired.

There is no chance he gets fired anyway. Why are people panicking already?

Quote:Coaches are not available in FA. They get hired a few weeks after the predecessors are fired.

There is no chance he gets fired anyway. Why are people panicking already?
after the season is what i meant

Quote:After the season is what I meant.

Mike McCarthy still won't get fired.

Quote:You are blind.
If he was blind, he couldn't use the forum

Quote:If he was blind, he couldn't use the forum

LOL There are screen readers for computers. Blind people can use them.

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2016, 03:30 AM by HandsomeRob86.)

Quote:Yeah, we should be all over him if he were to get let go.

I dont think so, I have thought he underperformed with the talent he had for years. We already have that problem.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Quote:,

How do the Packers look with nor real RB? If Mike McCarthy was nothing special, Aaron Rodgers would be forced to throw on nearly every down.

Which is almost exactly what is happening.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2016, 03:29 AM by HandsomeRob86.)

Glock Bortles is correct. Mike McCarthy has had some very talented teams, and they get picked to go far every year and they have underperformed for almost 5 years straight since the bowl.

Dont give me the injuries nonsense either. Belichek performs with injuries. So does Reid even. Good/great coaches still compete even with the problems that every team has.

The fact that the Packers barely beat us, and lost, AT HOME, to the Colts, ought to tell you MM isnt special. And its not like this is a one year phenomenia, its been happening for awhile.

Dont get me wrong, hes not a bad coach, he just isnt special IMO. This is all moot tho, the guy wont get fired this year, Green Bay doesnt fire before contracts are up and His goes to 2018.

Injuries are never nonsense. Get that idea out of your head.

The Patriots are fine without any good RBs because of Tom Bradly and Rob Gronkowski.

The Packers are fine without any good RBs because of the head coach.