Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Mike McCarthy on the hot seat?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...-hot-seat/

Here's hoping Khan is monitoring this situation closely. It's not often a Super Bowl winning head coach could potentially come available.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Yeah, we should be all over him if he were to get let go.

Quote:http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...-hot-seat/

Here's hoping Khan is monitoring this situation closely. It's not often a Super Bowl winning head coach could potentially come available.

Yea I'd love MM here, the issues in GB have nothing to do with him and everything to do with their WR's not separating, please bring Dom Capers with as well.

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2016, 01:15 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:Yea I'd love MM here, the issues in GB have nothing to do with him and everything to do with their WRs not separating, please bring Dom Capers with as well.

The issues in Green Bay has everything to do with injuries. Last year it was WRs. This year it is RBs and CBs.

We had Dom Capers during the Tom Coughlin era. The whole board criticized him for running a prevent defense.

I'll take MM any day of the week.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

I wish.

Have you seen my baseball?

He sucks. Aaron Rodgers made him look good.

Gus and Bortles for McCarthy and Rodgers. DEAL !!

Quote:He sucks. Aaron Rodgers made him look good.

You are blind.

Quote:You are blind.
Its true, put another competent coach to replace McCarthy, the Packers still in contention for a division/playoffs/super bowl, why? because they have Aaron Rodgers.

Hes nothing special as an HC

Him and the packers GM need to be fired before they waste Aaron

Quote:Hes nothing special as an HC

If he is a "nothing special" coach then sign me up for nothing special.

Gus is "Special".

Have you seen my baseball?

Quote:Hes nothing special as an HC

Quote:If he is a "nothing special" coach then sign me up for nothing special.

And a side of "wasting" as well if wasting means a Super Bowl, Super Bowl MVP, First Team All Pro and two time League MVP.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:And a side of "wasting" as well if wasting means a Super Bowl, Super Bowl MVP, First Team All Pro and two time League MVP.
Mccarthy didnt receive those MVP awards if im not mistaken since he isnt ya know, Aaron Rodgers

One superbowl and then repeatedly under achieving with the other best QB in the league in his prime isnt an impressive feat.

Aaron can win all the individual awards he wants, hes earned that being one of the best in the business not because of anything Mike Mccarthy is doing.

The ted thompson built, mccarthy coached, aaron rodgers led packers only have one superbowl and we all know aaron isnt limiting them here so i think we can all draw the logical conclusion as to where the blame lies.

Quote:Mccarthy didnt receive those MVP awards if im not mistaken since he isnt ya know, Aaron Rodgers

One superbowl and then repeatedly under achieving with the other best QB in the league in his prime isnt an impressive feat.

McCarthy is a coaching record of 116-65-1. If that is under achieving, then again, please sign me up.

If MM is under achieving, then what in the world is Gus doing?!
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Its true, put another competent coach to replace McCarthy, the Packers still in contention for a division/playoffs/super bowl, why? because they have Aaron Rodgers.

How do the Packers look with nor real RB? If Mike McCarthy was nothing special, Aaron Rodgers would be forced to throw on nearly every down. Instead McCarthy had enough gray matter to figure out he can convert a WR to RB and that's working out for the team. That has nothing to do with Rodgers and everything to do with having a special head coach.

Quote:McCarthy is a coaching record of 116-65-1. If that is under achieving, then again, please sign me up.
Who wouldve thought you could win games with one of the best qbs of our era and a solid built team theres no way any other coach could do this