Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Which team will win in Week 7?
This poll is closed.
Jacksonville Jaguars
88.57%
31 88.57%
Indianapolis Colts
11.43%
4 11.43%
Total 35 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

***Official Jacksonville Jaguars at Indianapolis Colts Thread***

(10-22-2017, 10:56 AM)Brett Wrote:
(10-22-2017, 10:08 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: One week at a time, Tyler. That is how coaches and players think. This will be a good test for Blake Bortles to show if he can do what it takes to win without his best RB in a run-first offense.

Are you serious? What about all the other games he had a chance to prove that when he has been our starting QB?!

I am just talking about this season, which is focused on the run game instead of coaches asking him to win with his arm.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I hope fournette plays
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(This post was last modified: 10-22-2017, 11:11 AM by JaguarsWoman.)

Thanks to whoever made this thread a sticky.

If Leonard Fournette plays, he should be on a snap count. I don't want him to aggravate the injury.

(10-22-2017, 11:08 AM)jaguarmvp Wrote: I hope fournette plays

I would like him to play too, but we should be able to beat the Colts without Fournette and he can get 2 weeks rest for his ankle with the bye coming up
<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

(10-22-2017, 10:27 AM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote:
(10-22-2017, 10:01 AM)BklynJag Wrote: Even with Leo apparently out, if the Jags don't beat the Colts today it's time to start looking forward to next year because 2017 is done.

100% this... this game decides if the rest of our season matters or not, we win, we are battling for the division the rest of the way, a loss here and we are done.

And we wana sit fournette after he was cleared a week ago to come back in

This teams stupidity with its confidence in this drunk of a QB is scary

Yes we are done for the year if we lose this game and become one game back in the division. Division road games are hard to win not matt er the opponent. 

This posters stupidity and lack of knowledge about the NFL is scary.

If we can't beat the Colts, we just need to rest every starter the rest of the year.

Except Bottles. Play him all year. And all 4 preseason games then cut him and let Mayfield or Rosen lead us to the playoffs.

(This post was last modified: 10-22-2017, 11:30 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

(10-22-2017, 11:27 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: If we can't beat the Colts, we just need to rest every starter the rest of the year.

Except Bottles. Play him all year. And all 4 preseason games then cut him and let Mayfield or Rosen lead us to the playoffs.

Genius move, then when he get hurt we have to pay him the 19 mil. next year.  Genius, just genius

This is interesting: Leonard Fournette is one of the "projected starters" and a "what to watch" player.

http://www.jaguars.com/gameday/game/2017/regular7

This is a REALLY huge game for the Jaguars and momentum for the remainder of the season. The Clots are a REALLY bad team and a win keeps us at the top of the division going into a bye week. With TEN basically guaranteed a win today on an unofficial bye week, the Jags must keep pace and take care of business.

A loss today would be devastating for the remaining outlook of the season.

I still think the gameplan stays the same with Ivory.

(10-22-2017, 12:45 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: I still think the gameplan stays the same with Ivory.
I think it does too. Excited to see Grant get some extra burn and hopefully take one to the house. Defense gotta come up big again today.

Sad 

[Image: 1w0p6i.jpg]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Why did we sign Jalen Strong if we are not gonna play him, even when he is healthy
<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

(10-22-2017, 11:32 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: This is interesting: Leonard Fournette is one of the "projected starters" and a "what to watch" player.

http://www.jaguars.com/gameday/game/2017/regular7

He out.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I got beer
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Me too!

I'm actually disappointed. I drank all my tequila last night.

Brisset shouldn't pose too much of a challenge for us. He's been very inconsistent and his "good" isn't even that good.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(This post was last modified: 10-22-2017, 01:02 PM by WingerDinger.)

(10-22-2017, 12:59 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: #MeToo

ftfy

Dirty kick by Sanchez

I have a different kind of buzz going on. I need something to Mellow me out with no fournette in the game. Cmon Ivory

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk