Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Which team will win in Week 7?
This poll is closed.
Jacksonville Jaguars
88.57%
31 88.57%
Indianapolis Colts
11.43%
4 11.43%
Total 35 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

***Official Jacksonville Jaguars at Indianapolis Colts Thread***

(This post was last modified: 10-22-2017, 08:35 AM by JaguarsWoman.)

Hi Jaguars fans! At 1:00 ET the 3-3 Jacksonville Jaguars play against the 2-4 Indianapolis Colts on CBS at Lucas Oil Stadium. The Jaguars come in as 3.5 point favorites. Jacksonville's in second place in the AFC South by half a game via the head to head tiebreaker with the Tennessee Titans, while the Colts are fourth after losing in Nashville last Monday. The Jags, meanwhile, are coming off a disappointing home loss to the Los Angeles Rams and are looking to continue their win-loss pattern, most likely without RB Leonard Fournette. On Indy's sideline, Andrew Luck is still out. Hoping for no injuries during the game and GO JAGUARS!

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2017102204...ab=preview

*Poll typos corrected

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

clots with the easy victory. 41-10 jags

Even if over rated luck was in. Still make no difference. We can win this game. Providing Bortles is on point. And no dumb penalties or special teams.

Can't wait to see new kicker. Will make a difference. If will make the Extra Points/Field Goals
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

(This post was last modified: 10-22-2017, 08:54 AM by Jagwired.)

Where is the real official thread? This is obviously an imposter. All Jags fans know Amelia starts the official threads.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Fournet game time decision.
Ivory and Grant are gonna tear it up.
Expect possibly yeldon see the ball a few times as well but practice was most likely all Ivory and Grant.
Remember what Grant did last time we played the colts?
They're the same defense minus a few good players.
Expect 160 plus rushing and a big haha win.

Information 

NFL.com reports Marqise Lee (knee) is expected to play. No word on Tashaun Gipson though, which makes me think he also will be available.

(This post was last modified: 10-22-2017, 09:00 AM by Tyler1Reformed.)

I'm shuddering to think what this game is going to look like with no LF.

Then again the Jags front office know the major year to worry about is next year so there is no reason to risk damage to LF this year. This is just a practice year.

(10-22-2017, 08:58 AM)Tyler1Reformed Wrote: I'm shuddering to think what this game is going to look like with no LF.

Then again the Jags front office know the major year to worry about is next year so there is no reason to risk damage to LF this year. This is just a practice year.

It will not look pretty, but we can still run against the Colts defense.

Did you miss the part where I said we are a half game from first in the division?

(10-22-2017, 09:13 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-22-2017, 08:58 AM)Tyler1Reformed Wrote: I'm shuddering to think what this game is going to look like with no LF.

It will not look pretty, but we can still run against the Colts defense.

Did you miss the part where I said we are a half game from first in the division?

No, I'm pretty sure I can read every word you typed. I'm not Floyd Mayweather. It doesn't matter how good the team does when the QB is going to keep them from doing anything worthwhile down the stretch. If they could secure Alex Smith somehow with some type of assurance he's going to resign here then this season is still good but otherwise it's basically sit and watch what the 2018 Jags can possibly look like with one of the best defenses in the league and a top 3-4 RB. We just gotta lock down Telvin Smith, Colvin, and Robinson to have the same team now.

Even with Leo apparently out, if the Jags don't beat the Colts today it's time to start looking forward to next year because 2017 is done.

(10-22-2017, 08:53 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Where is the real official thread? This is obviously an imposter. All Jags fans know Amelia starts the official threads.

This.. We're cursed... And jinxed at the same time.. Same reason Rodgers broke his collar bone.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

One week at a time, Tyler. That is how coaches and players think. This will be a good test for Blake Bortles to show if he can do what it takes to win without his best RB in a run-first offense.

Please dear God.. Please tell me that this game is on TV in Gainesville
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Somehow, I think this thread today won't nearly be as much fun as usual, but I could be wrong.
[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

(10-22-2017, 10:01 AM)BklynJag Wrote: Even with Leo apparently out, if the Jags don't beat the Colts today it's time to start looking forward to next year because 2017 is done.

100% this... this game decides if the rest of our season matters or not, we win, we are battling for the division the rest of the way, a loss here and we are done.

And we wana sit fournette after he was cleared a week ago to come back in

This teams stupidity with its confidence in this drunk of a QB is scary

(10-22-2017, 10:01 AM)BklynJag Wrote: Even with Leonard apparently out, if the Jags don't beat the Colts today it's time to start looking forward to next year because 2017 is done.

Why do you think that? Oh that's right, you just love being negative about everything.The reality is we never had a losing record this season and it is not halfway over yet.

I already have a headache. Think I’ll just follow along alone on NFL.com and RedZone.

Good luck fellas, Go Jags.

(10-22-2017, 10:47 AM)RedRooster28 Wrote: I already have a headache. Think I’ll just follow along alone on NFL.com and RedZone.  

Good luck fellas, Go Jags.

I don't think this is a game we should stress out too much about. Obviously not having Fournette is going to make it harder, but it is still winnable.

The clots stink.

The Jags offense should be able to look good today even without LF and LEE. Bortles will probably look good today against a weak clots defense (just my guess).

Jags Defense should feast on a terrible clots offense. They'll probably make everything a struggle for the clots today. Jags defense will basically shut them down, I'd think.

Of course, we'll just have to wait and see.

(10-22-2017, 10:08 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: One week at a time, Tyler. That is how coaches and players think. This will be a good test for Blake Bortles to show if he can do what it takes to win without his best RB in a run-first offense.

Are you serious? What about all the other games he had a chance to prove that when he has been our starting QB?!