Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
This Leonard Fournette Highlight Video is Fire

(10-29-2017, 08:32 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Sauce is something you eat, not something you hear.

Sauce is something you acquire

Gucci

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-29-2017, 07:49 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-29-2017, 01:13 PM)EricC85 Wrote: I had to put it on mute

Why?

Because it's a highlight video with crappy "music" underneath it.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(10-29-2017, 08:09 PM)Upper Wrote:
(10-29-2017, 08:00 PM)leopold332002 Wrote: My man the difference is that running backs skill set can be on display immediately without repercussions but with qb's though at one moment they can look good but then defensive coordinators get film on them and they struggle afterwards because they find out their tendencies and then exposed them overall. I just gave you names of other qb's with similar success and now they're getting their lumps too so calm down before calling out the franchise.

Yes but you can do that with plenty of impressive rookie RBs too. Hell, Trent Richardson had 1300 yards and 12 TDs as a rookie. I would love patience across the board, but it's also prudent to point out how it's preached when it comes to our foes and thrown in the trash when it comes to our own. Anyway that was enough derailment by me, enjoy your highlight video everyone.

Fournette hype doesn't need patience.  He has zero bust potential.

(This post was last modified: 10-29-2017, 09:51 PM by LAjag.)

(10-29-2017, 07:24 PM)Upper Wrote: It was a good choice to strategically post this to distract everyone from the show the guy we should have taken with our pick has been putting on against Seattle in the game of the year thus far.

Watson may turn out to be the steal of the draft. But it's not missing a great player that kills you, its missing on who you took which we didn't. There will be more QBs and we'll still have fournette.

I love the LF pick but I won't argue passing on Watson will end up the better move, though it easily could. Leonard was more of a fit for this staffs strategy though strategies can be adjusted. But what is their record right now and what is ours, and who finished higher season? Ours is better right now and theirs was better last year..

Let's see how Watson does with a full game against the jags and what leonard does to Houston round 2 before we act like they came out better

(This post was last modified: 10-29-2017, 09:49 PM by LAjag.)

(10-29-2017, 08:27 PM)leopold332002 Wrote:
(10-29-2017, 08:09 PM)Upper Wrote: Yes but you can do that with plenty of impressive rookie RBs too. Hell, Trent Richardson had 1300 yards and 12 TDs as a rookie. I would love patience across the board, but it's also prudent to point out how it's preached when it comes to our foes and thrown in the trash when it comes to our own. Anyway that was enough derailment by me, enjoy your highlight video everyone.

Actually, trent richardson numbers was pretty underwhelming his rookie year so please do your research on his career before mentioning him.

Yeah Richardson did ok (1300 was scrimmage yards) but you could tell he wasn't explosive by his season long of 32 yards with 267 carries. Leonard has 2 over 75 in his first ~100 carries 

Richardson rookie year:
267-950-11TD-3.6ypc

Fournette first 6 games: 
130-596-6TD-4.6ypc

Richardson was targeted 70 times catching 70% of them @7 yards per with 1 TD. Leonard has only been targeted 20 times but has caught 75% of them @9 yards per with 1 TD as well.

Most importantly don't forget Luck > Bortles. ~4400 yards and 23 TDs that year... I doubt teams gameplaned to stop Richardson every week

At best you could say Richardson was similar to a fournette without the explosive plays / explosive potential. But then again what is any running back if you take away their explosive plays lol, a "meh" 3 YPC back?

Lol, most importantly would be to remember that Trich was on the Browns as a rookie...

(This post was last modified: 10-29-2017, 10:32 PM by Tuxedo.)

(10-29-2017, 08:32 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Sauce is something you eat, not something you hear.

This may be my personal frontrunner for Post of the Year.

(This post was last modified: 10-29-2017, 11:19 PM by LAjag.)

(10-29-2017, 10:06 PM)Upper Wrote: Lol, most importantly would be to remember that Trich was on the Browns as a rookie...

Lol you got me there, brain fart for sure. They didn't play together in '12

[Image: 3e203b605ba320afeca038837e9a83ef.jpg]

(10-29-2017, 10:31 PM)Tuxedo Wrote:

Oh absolutely. This is gold.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(10-29-2017, 07:24 PM)Upper Wrote: It was a good choice to strategically post this to distract everyone from the show the guy we should have taken with our pick has been putting on against Seattle in the game of the year thus far.

Watson is playing well, don't get me wrong... But with young QBs its still a waiting game with early success. He is balling out, no doubt, but he still makes a lot of mistakes. The more he plays, the more tape on him teams have to find a weakness. If he can keep it up through next year I would start to worry. It does seem the Texans have found a QB finally, though.. At least our defense is geared to stop the pass.

(10-29-2017, 10:31 PM)Tuxedo Wrote:

Believe me, I have had some much better posts this year, but thanks for liking my literal interpretation of a nonsensical post.

(10-29-2017, 07:49 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-29-2017, 01:13 PM)EricC85 Wrote: I had to put it on mute

Why?

Because its that  lazy, im high and chilling out rap style that is just gibberish that you hear as your pumping gas in your car.

Vince Young won Rookie of the Year over MJD. Think this is gonna be similar. Hope for our sake Watson flames out.
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(10-30-2017, 11:16 AM)Hard_Eight Wrote: Vince Young won Rookie of the Year over MJD. Think this is gonna be similar. Hope for our sake Watson flames out.

Honestly at this rate, Watson deserves it.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Good video.  I think he is going to add much more to that before the season is over with,.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(10-29-2017, 12:52 PM)BlackJackPanther Wrote: [video=youtube]//https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC3PUBsTTVc[/video]

Nah!!

Fournette need head steam. OJ Howard is a field stretcher better than Lewis. If draft RB, draft in 2nd round or trade to 10 for Cook. Cook better. Don't need head steam.

(10-30-2017, 09:09 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:
(10-29-2017, 12:52 PM)BlackJackPanther Wrote: [video=youtube]//https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC3PUBsTTVc[/video]

Nah!!

Fournette need head steam. OJ Howard is a field stretcher better than Lewis. If draft RB, draft in 2nd round or trade to 10 for Cook. Cook better. Don't need head steam.
Fournette good.  Fournette strong. Made right pick

Woosh

(10-30-2017, 09:16 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Woosh

gotcha, just didnt couldnt remember if you were one of those lol

I wish my Panthers got this dude, Christian McCaffrey is not a running back and gets tackled by defenders breathing on him.